━━━━༺ 7 ༻━━━━

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"I-i I'm pregnant" I said stuttering. "You are what Mackenzie?" My father said. I knew my father was going to do this. My father is protective. He may kill me which I'm scared of right now.

He tried to call his self down. While my mother was hugging me. My sister was shocked. I was crying too.

My father rushed to his room and closed the door really loudly. My mother then looked at me and said. "Sweety, umm.. Are you sure?" "Yes I am. I've been throwing up all day and I took a pregnancy test and it said 'pregnant' I still have it in my bathroom if you want to check.

She then started tearing again and then hugged me. After about a minute she said, " anyways it's going to be alright. And you are going to know how it feels to have a baby. It's really cool. We can go to the hospital tomorrow to make sure the baby is alright and that you are alright too." I nodded.

What a nice mom. She is trying to calm me down and making me happy even though she knows I did something wrong. I love her and I'm really glad I have a mother like her.

After that I went to my dad's room to calm him down and talk with him.

I knocked on the door and then my dad opened in an angry face.

"Hello dad, can we umm talk together please?" I said. "Yeah, sure" my dad said still angry. He then went and sat on a chair in his room. I sat on the chair opposite to the one he sat on.

"So dad, I'm really sorry. I don't know what did I do. I'm-" I said but was interrupted by my dad. "It's ok kenzie. I... accept your apology" my dad said. I went to him and hugged him. And whispered in his ear a "Thank you". I'm really glad my dad accept the apology. I didn't know how I was going to explain this.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

Next morning

It was now Sunday. Today I'm going to the hospital to make sure my baby is alright. Also today I'm going to be thinking how I'm going to tell Johnny about it. I looked around me and then I finally got up to go to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and then I wore a black top with a flower on the left side and I wore a mom jeans and my vans. After that I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I didn't find my mom so if decided to eat cereal.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

After I was done my mom went downstairs. She was ready for us to go to the hospital.

We went in her car and stayed silent the whole car ride.

We stayed about 10 minutes and then a nurse said my name, so me and my mom went with her to the doctor.

"So Mrs. Ziegler, you can sit on the bed over there" the doctor said but looked at my mom. "Im Mackenzie Ziegler" I said to the doctor. The doctor looked confused but then he said. "Are you pregnant ?" He asked. " Yes " I said. "Ok you can sit on the bed over there."

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER