e p i l o g u e

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
Mackenzie and Johnny are happily living. Hazel went to kindergarten and right now she is in the 3th grade. She is an older sister to Ella Rose Orlando.

Ella is 4 years old. She is so cute. She has hazel eyes and brown hair just like her mother. She has tall brown hair just like Hazel and she has Johnny's same way of talking.

Johnny still works at his company while kenzie is also still working at McDonald's. Hazel is 8 years old. Maddie is married and has twins, a boys and a girl. They are both 6. The boy is called Tyler while the girl is called Taylor.

Mackenzie doesn't know anything about Annie and Emma because Annie went to live in Maryland and emma just drifted away.

Lauren is still not married but she is going to get married soon.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
Christmas

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
Tomorrow is Christmas. Tomorrow Maddie, mom, dad, Taylor and Tyler, Lauren, My mother in law and My dad in law are coming to our house. I cleaned the whole house, I made cookies, I bought Christmas outfits for Hazel and Ella, and Johnny bought some decorations that I still didn't hang.

I went outside of my room not doing any sound so I don't wake Johnny.

I started hanging the decorations all around the house. It looked so pretty. I Sudenly heard a voice which made me freak out "goodmorning mommy." It was Hazel. "Good morning Hazy" I said. "Mom you are really good at decorating the house. Do you want any help?" "No thanks I'm done. You can go wake your sister and daddy while I do breakfast." I said and then I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made pancakes and then I put them in plates. I also decided to give them an orange juice.

When I was done they all went downstairs. "Good morning mommy" Ella said. "Goodmorning sweety"

We all ate breakfast and then johnny went to his work. Even though it's Christmas tonight he still needed to go work since it's really important.

Anyways right now hazel, Ella and I are watching a movie.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
Time skip to 9 o clock

It was now 9 which means we need to get ready for Christmas tonight.

Hazel wore a really cute red Christmas dress.

Ella also wore a red dress with a gold bow at the back

Ella also wore a red dress with a gold bow at the back. I put for her a Christmas flower thing on her hair. She looked really cute which I find the best.

 She looked really cute which I find the best

For me I wore a christmas short black dress. I put a makeup that matches my dress.

After that I went downstairs to find Johnny wearing a dark blue sweatshirt with a Christmas man on the side

After that I went downstairs to find Johnny wearing a dark blue sweatshirt with a Christmas man on the side. I hugged him and then he whispered in my ear "you look so beautiful tonight" I blushed and smiled and suddenly the door bell rang.

Ella opened the door to see my parents and Maddie with her two children and husband. Before I could close the door Johnny's parents came in with Lauren. I hugged them all and then they all sat in our living room. Each one had a beautiful outfit on.

We all watched a movie and talked together. We also ate the cookies I made and then it was present time. Each one opened their gifts and thanked the others.

It was a really nice Christmas night. ❤

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

Heyyyyyyy !!!!

So guys I don't celebrate Christmas that's why I don't really know what they do. Anyways I tried getting from google and yeah.....

What a long chapter

Thank you all for reading until here. I hope you liked it.

This story is one of my favourite stories I have ever wrote. Thanks to everyone that voted.

And if you haven't already then go check out my other story "coincidence". I actually don't really like it but yeah.....

Byeeeeee