━━━━༺ 18 ༻━━━━

ʟᴀᴜʀᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ
I woke up the next day in my bed. I'm sure john took me up. Anyways I started thinking of Johnny. He is so sad since Mackenzie broke up with him long ago. I'm also sad for him not knowing he has a daughter and kenzie being alone without a husband. I'm sure it's something bad. She faced everything alone without a husband. How sad.

Maybe I can get them together. Think Lauren, think. I started thinking and thinking how should i make them get together. The problem is I can't tell Johnny about Hazel. Maybe I can tell mom and dad. Maybe they can help me.

I went to my bathroom and did my morning routine and then I wore a white shirt and an oversized black pants and then I went downstairs. My mom was watching a cooking TV show. While my dad was doing something on his laptop. Johnny was not there so I asked "where is Johnny?" "He went with his friend somewhere I don't know" my mom said. "Ok, mom, dad I want to tell you something since Johnny is not here " I said. " Sure sweety, come on" my mom said closing the TV. My dad then put the laptop aside and looked at me.

I was nervous. I sat beside them and then they both looked at me in a serious way so I started. "Well, Johnny used to date a girl called Mackenzie Ziegler and before yesterday I met her and her daughter and guess what.... her daughter is also Johnny's daughter. In about 5 years. Me, Johnny, Maddie, and Darian were playing truth or dare and I was dared to call anyone. I called kenzie and tild her I was his fiancè and that we were going to get married but then she believed it and broke up with Johnny and didn't tell him about her daughter. I also promised not to tell Johnny so I decided to tell you." I finished my long speech.

"And you want us to help you get them back tighter right" my dad said. " yes" I said. "I've got an idea" my mom said.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

ᴊᴏʜɴɴʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ
Me, and Hayden were at a cafe talking to each other about random things until my mom called me.

Mom : Hey John, can  you please come home early today. I need to tell you something important.

Johnny : Mom, did something happen?

Mom : Not really. Me and your dad need to talk to you.

Johnny : Ok, I'm coming.

I hung up and looked at Hayden. "Yes you can go. I already need to go to my work so see you soon." Hayden said. Wow he knew what I was going to say. "Ok" I said. We both went to our cars. He went to his work. While I went home. When I arrived home. Lauren was eating something while my mom and dad were sitting in the living room.

"Hey mom" I said removing my shoes and looking at them. "Yes honey we need to talk." She said.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

I wonder why his mom wants him.