━━━━༺ 20 ༻━━━━

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
Me and Hazel went outside my house  it was already 1:45 .

When I arrived it was 2:10. I was late. Cool. I went inside the house and looked around to find my parents sitting in the living room watching something on the TV. I wonder what they want to tell me.

"Good afternoon mom" I said. "Good afternoon sweety" she said " hey grandma" Hazel said hugging her. "So..." I asked. My mom gave me the look that said later  so I just went along. I hanged my bag on the hanger and then I removed my shoes and then I went inside. I hugged my dad and then my mom said "Hazel, do you want to watch TV" "sure" Hazel said. I then understood that she is trying to tell me something privately. "Hunter, you can watch with her right ?" My mom said. " Yeah of course" my dad said.

Me and my mom went in her room and then she said "so kenzie, you know that you are a single mother. You don't have a husband which is sad and you also raise your kid alone." My mom said. " Mom I know what you are saying and no mom I don't need a husband." I said. "Kenzie, Please just hear me to the end.... So as I was saying you can't raise your kid alone so me and my friend decided to get you married to her son. He is handsome and has a big company. He is 25 years old and your wedding is going to be next week..... you dont have a choice." My mom completed her speech.  "but mom you should've asked me first" I said. "Honey it's fair for both of you. He also didn't know about it." She said.

Maybe I should marry him. My mom wouldn't do anything wrong to me. I'm sure it's true. I'm sure God is telling me to marry him. I will just go with it.

I also need a husband. Hazel needs a father too. I hope my future husband likes me and I like him.

━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━

After the talk I had with my mom we are lunch. We also talked about some family stuff and how hazel should start going to kindergarten because she is 4 turning 5 in a few months. But I didn't want her to go to kindergarten 1 so in September I will let her go to kindergarten 2. Anyways right now it was about 7 o'clock so I decided to head home.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
The next morning

I woke up today to the sound of my phone ringing. I slept so late yesterday because I was thinking about the boy and because I watched a movie. It was my mom.

Why does she need to call me so early ~ I thought

I looked at the time before I answer. It was 1:08. WHAT ?!?

I WAS NEVER THAT LATE. Plus where is Hazel. I'm going to go get her up. I went to her room. She wasn't there. I went to the bathroom. She wasn't there.

WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER ????

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

Ooooooo

Where do you think Hazel is???

Did Johnny take her. Or her mother.

Or A mystery person ????

S

houtouts

issajenzie
sunnystarss
slayingxjenzie
Rayanna77
bhadbabiii
jenzienfanficlover2
disneyslovely