━━━━༺ 6 ༻━━━━

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
Emma went to the pharmacy I guess it's like 5 minutes away while Annie hugged me really tight. I'm really glad I have those friends.

"Kenz you need to tell him" Annie said staring at the bed. "I am but when I'm sure. Annie I'm not sure if he is going to break up with me when he knows that I'm pregnant. He is going to hate me." I said. "No He won't" she said. She wanted to speak again but she was cut off by the ringing voice, which means that Emma is here.

Annie opened the door and then they both entered. Emma was holding a plastic bag.

Emma gave it to me and then I went to the bathroom and peed on it and then I left it I guess we need to leave it for 5 minutes. I then looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked pale.

I decided to go outside because I don't want to be more sad when I look at myself.

Emma and Annie were sitting on my bed doing nothing.

I then sat beside them and said. "Let's lighten our mood by eat going something. What about Riverdale?" I said. " yesss" Annie said and then opened my laptop and got Riverdale. Before we watch it I went to the bathroom to check the pregnancy test and sadly it said 'pregnant' which made me cry. Annie and Emma came rushing to me and saw it and then hugged me.

This is the worst day ever. I better tell him.

"Well you should tell him now." Emma said. "What about Monday. I'm going to tell him on Monday." I said. "Ok" Emma said. We went back to watch Riverdale. We watched to episodes and then the doorbell rang. I went to get the door and it was my mom and dad.

"Hey mom and dad... I-I need to tell you something really important." I said looking down at the floor. " is there anything wrong" my mom said. " Well yes and I need to tell you. So what about after you change come back down and let's talk at lunch time?" I asked. " Ok" my mom said.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

After my mother was done with the lunch I went downstairs. Emma and Annie already went when my parents came back home. I have been thinking how should i say this for a pretty long time. And I'm still worried. Im still scared. I can't do this.

My dad,mom and sister sat waiting for me to talk. I was so nervous but I know that I should say this.

"I-i I'm pregnant" I said stuttering. "You are what Mackenzie?" My father said. I knew my father was going to do this. My father is protective. He may kill me which I'm scared of right now.

He tried to calm his self down. While my mother was hugging me. My sister was shocked. I was emotionless. I didnt know what to do.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER