━━━━༺ 13 ༻━━━━

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
Kenzie ?" He said. As I was standing up in my direction. I then realized it was "Johnny?" I asked. It is him. "Yes, let's drink coffee together. I've been searching for you in a long time." He said.

Oh no.

I don't want him to see Hazel.

What if she tells him her last name.

What if he tries to take her from me.

"Uh yeah sure." I said. We walked beside each other. But I led him to where Hazel was sitting. "Oh Mackenzie, there is someone sitting here. Let's sit somewhere else." He said. "I'm THE one that is sitting here" I told him. I sat beside hazel. While he had a confused look on his face. "Do you know her?" He asked. "Yes this is my daughter" I said.

Please hazel, please don't say your name please

"Hi my name is Hazel Grace Ziegler" hazel said.

"Oh, hi my name is Johnny orlando" he said. "I never knew you have a daughter" he said. I just smiled. I didn't know what to reply. "And who is her father" he said. "Why do you want to know" I said. "I don't have a father" hazel said. "Oh, ok"he said.

"I really like your name Hazel." He said. "And how are you?" I said. "I'm pretty good. I took my dad's company. I still live in my parents house and yeah that's it." "aren't you married?" I asked. "No I'm not." He said. "Mommy can you please get for me a cookie? I'm hungry" hazel said. "Uh next time hazel let's go. " I said because it's really awkward talking to him. "Wait Mackenzie, can you give me your phone number" he said. I wrote it on a paper and then gave it to him. After that I went. I decided to go to McDonald's

I went to the McDonald's the one that i work in. It's sunday today that's why I didn't work today. Anyways if you don't know already This McDonald's is for my grandmother. My aunt and her daughter work here too. So it's kinda like a family thing.

It was finally my turn to order. I ordered a kids meal for Hazel and for me. I ordered a crispy mcbacon with Pepsi and fries.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━
Next morning

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I went to the bathroom, I took a shower and then I wore a white off shoulder top and blue jeans. I put make up, I curled my hair. And put on a necklace and then I wore my white shoes.

 And put on a necklace and then I wore my white shoes

After that I went to Hazel's room and woke her up. She went to the bathroom while I picked for her a cute dress and grey leggings and then I did her hair. She wanted to keep it so I just put a cute headband with a bow on the side. She also wore her favourite black boots. She looked amazing.

After that we went in my car

After that we went in my car. And I drove to a place that I keep Hazel in since I have go to work and I don't have any place to keep her. In this place there are all her friends. So it's ok if i keep her there.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

This is my second update today. Anyways I love all of you. And thanks for 60+ votes. 😍