━━━━༺ 26 ༻━━━━

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
After the wedding was over my dad drived us to my house well should i call it OUR house. Never mind we entered the house it was already 7:00pm. Hazel went to her room.

"umm.. kenzie am I going to sleep in your room ?"

"Yeah.. of course you are my husband" I said in a duh tone. "Ok, I already got a small bag with some of my cloths and maybe tomorrow I will go get the rest." He said. "Ok" I said.

We went to OUR room and then I got my pyjama out and then I went to the bathroom to wear it.

I went out to see Hazel and Johnny sitting together watching sponge bob in the living room. They looked so cute together. I decided to make dinner because I'm sure Hazel is hungry. I got out three pieces of the oreo cake we made a day or two ago. I put them in plates and then I said " come dinner is ready" they both came and we all ate in silence.

I was thinking of wether to say or not to say about that Johnny is Hazel's dad. I was cut off by Hazel saying " mommy can I call Mr. Johnny dad?" "Yeah of course" I said. "Ok, daddy" she said hugging him. He hugged back, they looked so cute.

After when we were done eating i told hazel to go to her room and sleep and then me and Johnny went to our room.

I got ready for the bed and then johnny said "kenzie, who is her father?""uh.. do you need to know ?" I said. " Well yeah.... do i even know him?" he asked. " Yeah you know him pretty well" I said. "Wait a second how old is Hazel ?"he asked "She is 5 and 3 quarters" I said "that means it was about 5 years ago....... we were dating. You cheated on me"  he screamed the last part. "Johnny.. I-i need to tell you something.....you're Hazel's father" I admitted. He looked confused and then he said "what do you mean" he said.

I Breathed in and out to start my speech. "Johnny remember when you told me to come over. We didn't use protections and guess what I was really sick I went to the doctor and he told me I was pregnant and that's why I started wearing oversized hoodies and sweatshirts so people couldn't find out. I also wanted to tell you but you kissed hayley and then when she was a year old I decided to call you but your fiance which I know is Lauren your sister answered. I didn't want to ruin your life so I just left you like that to have a better life with your wife." I finally ended my long speech.

"Oh...... thanks for telling me." He said. "I know this wouldn't change anything but I want to tell you that I was forced to do so. I did kiss Hayley because she said she would do something bad for you so obviously I chose you. I would do anything for you, kenz" I smiled at what he said and then I hugged him.

And we kissed.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

LAST CHAPTER. EPILOGUE IS NEXT