Chapter 7

Chapter 7

After Sam and Dean killed the trickster and the trio were on the road, Farrah said, "Where are we going?"

"Garrestson, Ohio. They've got a crossroads demon causing some trouble," Sam informed her.

"Can I see the news clipping?"

He handed it back and she smiled. There was a picture.

After talking to Bobby, Cas, and the two boys with her, Farrah was certain that someday she'd be able to fly/teleport wherever she wanted without having to picture it, but for now, she needed to have a mental image.

Seeing a road in the photo, Farrah prayed that it was open and closed her eyes. "Farrah?" Dean said. "What are you doing?"

"Whatever you do, don't take your eyes off the road," she said, laying her hands flat on the seat.

Dean hit the brakes and pulled over. "Farrah!"

I want to go to Garretson, Ohio, she thought as she took a breath. She felt a slight pull, but nothing more, and sighed. It hadn't worked. But when she opened her eyes, Sam and Dean were staring back at her from the front seat of the Impala, their eyes wild.

"Dean!" she screeched, as they were on the wrong side of the road. His head snapped up and he pulled off the road into the grass.

"What was that?" he yelled.

"Me keeping us from getting killed!" she yelled back, her hand over her heart.

"Not that," Sam said, "the teleporting." He sounded much calmer than Dean, as if he'd expected her to try something like that.

"O-oh. That. I thought it'd be quicker."

"Gimme a little warning or something!"

"Sorry. I didn't even know if it would work."

He sighed and pulled back onto the road.

~

"Farrah? Farrah." Sam lightly shook Farrah's shoulder and she shuffled away the best she could in the small car. He was standing outside and her door was open.

"Five more minutes," she mumbled.

"Get up or I'll drag you inside," he threatened. She didn't move, so he picked her up and carried her inside. She was much lighter than Dean, who Sam had carried before, so it wasn't bad.

Dean chuckled at Sam as he walked in. "Ooh, Daddy was really stern," he referred to how Sam had been adamant about not carrying her inside.

"Shuddup," he muttered as he laid her on the bed.

Farrah had fallen asleep almost immediately after teleporting them. The boys theorized that the action exhausted her.

Sam stayed behind to watch Farrah and made sure she was alright while Dean went to find out where the demon was making his deals.

"Dad?" she mumbled.

Sam perked up, but she didn't say anything else. Not for a day.

Dean shut down the demon's business quickly-within three hours-but they weren't moving yet. That night, while the boys were eating dinner, Dean looked over at Farrah. "She's still sleeping?"

"I don't know how much longer we can let her sleep. She needs to eat and drink."

"She'll be fine. If you're worried, call Bobby. I bet he's got some lore on things like her."

"Yeah, I will."