Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Sam and Dean spun around, the three hunters pulled their guns out, and Cas pulled Farrah back behind himself.

"Meg," said Sam. She smiled. "What're you doing here?"

"I'm told lil Farrah's got quite a price on her head."

Cas's grip on Farrah's wrist tightened and she grinned. "Oh, I see."

"You see what?"

She smiled. "You're all blind."

"What are you going on about?" Bobby asked. "If you're here to kill Farrah, then you can leave just as fast as you've come."

"Mm, that's tempting. I'll have to pass."

She stepped toward Farrah, who backed up and started to speak in Enochian. Cas watched her in amazement as Meg's eyes and mouth started to flash red-orange light, and her veins began flashing it as well before she fell to the floor.

Exhausted, Farrah started to sway. Dean tossed his gun to the couch, catching her just before she hit the floor. As the two sat there, Sam asked, "What did she do?"

Silently, Cas walked over to Meg and examined the body. "She killed her."

"What language was that?"

"Enochian. I had never heard a few of the words she said."

Dean put his hand beneath her knees and his other on her back and staggered to his feet. "Move my gun." Bobby grabbed it and Dean set her down. Taking the gun from Bobby, he put it in the waistband around his back and said, "And what's up with her?"

"She is tired. She has never used Enochian spells before, and certainly not one so powerful."

"So she's okay?"

He nodded. "Just let her rest."

While Farrah was asleep, they made good use of their time and talked through the lingering hostility they felt.

Little did they know, Farrah heard everything they said.

~

"As promised, back by nightfall."

Farrah smiled at Dean and sat on the third bed. Knowing he booked their rooms, she smiled at the fact that he had gotten her a bed even when she wasn't about to come back. It was nice to know she was missed.

"Thanks. Are you gonna stay?"

She shrugged and smiled slyly. "Sure. I've got nothing else to do. What are we hunting?"

Sam smiled and answered, "Wendigo."

"Fun. Where do we start?"

With a quick response, Dean acknowledged that while Farrah knew about everything there was to know about angels and demons, she was utterly clueless when it came to anything else. And they were both okay with that. What was a parent for, anyway, if not to teach you about the world?