Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"I can't keep this up," Sam said.

They were in their motel room in Bluffton, Ohio, where the Bluffton College had multiple mysterious disappearances. Farrah was out getting food for dinner.

"Keep what up?" Dean asked.

"This pretense. I still can't believe you told-" he cut off as the door opened.

"Hey, guys." Farrah stepped inside and closed the door-without touching it. This immediately made the boys drop their previous conversation.

"You have telekinesis now?" Dean asked.

"Yep. Crowley helped me learn how to control it, so you don't need to worry about me freaking out in the middle of the night and killing one of you." She smiled and set a few bags of groceries down.

"Oh, uh, good." Sam looked at Dean.

"What do we know about the disappearances?"

~

Farrah sat by Sam at the table after Dean left the next day. He was doing research.

"Hey." She smiled. He smirked back. "I know you were talking to Dean earlier, about me."

He looked up in shock. "You do?"

"Yeah. What can't you tell me?"

He looked back at the computer. "Can't say. That's Dean's thing."

She nodded, anxious to know, and slipped over to the bathroom. With a picture in mind of Dean in his car, because he had literally just left, she flapped her wings.

Dean barely jumped when he saw her there, but turned down the music. "Gimme a call or something."

"Can't. I need to see your face."

"Why?"

She turned in the seat. "Why were you and Sam talking about me last night?"

"Did Sam tell you?"

"No. I saw while I was driving. I'm getting better; I can see both what's in front of me and whatever else at the same time."

"Okay."

She waited for him to answer, but when he didn't, she asked again. Dean turned the music back up.

*

Sorry it's so short!