Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"So, you're Farrah," said Bobby.

"Yep."

"Well, come right in. Be careful; I've got demon traps everywhere."

She nodded, accidentally stepping into one in the doorway. Sam started to get out his knife to scratch it open, but she said, "Wait. Sam, I have demon traps at my house, and I've never gotten caught in them before."

Easily she stepped right out. Everyone was surprised, and exchanged glances with each other. Dean just smiled and said, "Well, that's one more thing to look up, ey, Bobby?"

Bobby rolled his eyes. "It's late. Go on up to the guest room and get some sleep."

"Thanks." Farrah smiled and walked off, without needing them to tell her where the guest room was.

Sam smiled. "Thanks, Bobby. I know you've got a lot of questions-"

"Every fiber of my being is telling me to gank that kid. You better give me a good reason not to or I just might."

"She's my daughter?" Bobby gave Sam an incredulous look.

"Yeah. Better one."

"Look, Bobby," Dean intervened, "she's not dangerous. She's a good kid."

"Not to mention we wouldn't even know how to kill her."

"What?" The three men turned at Cas's disbelieving question. He looked very upset.

"We aren't going to kill her, Cas. That's not gonna happen."

He nodded. "Good."

Bobby said, "What've you got to do with this?"

"I am teaching Farrah to control herself."

"Control what? What exactly can she do?"

"We'll explain in the morning. Night, Bobby." Sam and Dean walked out, Sam heading to the second guest room while Dean laid down on the couch.