Prologue

A/N I forgot to mention, this is a story written in a perspektive where happy tells the story but he has like an all seeing eye so it is basicala switching between happy and third person. Have a wonderful day!

Hi, my name is Happy and I am a member of the fairy tail guild. I am also an exceed. I am quite excited for today, because Erza promised us she would take us on an S-rank mission with her.

I can't wait to meet up with the guys. One Teammate of mine named Lucy has quite the crush on my best buddy Natsu.

Speaking of this young Dragonslayer, here he comes.

Natsu came wide grinning to Lucy as always and screamed: " Hey Luce, what's up?"

Lucy smiled kindly as always and replied: „Hey Natsu. I feel good today, how are you and happy?"

Natsu grinned even wider and said: "We are ok, right little buddy?"

„Aye", I replied cheerfully.

„That's good, because you have to remember that we will go big time today."

„Right, Erza will take us on S-rank with her. Are you excited as well Luce?"

Lucy rolled her eyes, and chuckled: "How couldn't I be excited? I hope that Leo and Gemini will have fun today."

Erza arrived in a very good mood: "Hello dear friends, how are you all today? Where are Romeo and Wendy?"

"Here we are Erza!", Wendy yelled while she and Romeo ran to the others hand in hand.

"Got yourself a little girlfriend ey?", Natsu asked when he was stroking through Romeos hair.

They quickly let go of each other's hand and blushed. Romeo replied:"N-no I just didn't want her to get left behind or get lost."

"That is so sweet of you Romeo.", Lucy said, teasing him a bit with a stare that said more than 1000 words.

Erza smiled and told Lucy and Natsu: "Come on guys, don't tease them so much. OK, here's the deal. Romeo and Wendy will look from the higher part of the museum we are supposed to protect from that monster. Natsu and Gray, you will look from the ground. Lucy, we will look near the all-you-can-eat-cake-buffet. Everything clear?"

Everyone looked at Erza with a stare saying 'CAKE and Erza, oh dear God,' while Erza's eyes just sparkled.

Lucy thought:" This will be a nice trip. And it is an easy mission too. I don't know why it's an S-rank mission.

On that Morning I thought this would be as easy as eating cake, pun intended.

Oh, how wrong I was. Lucy Heartfilia had a life changing experience on that day. And so did my dear friend Wendy. But you will see.

I WILL UPLOAD THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS QUITE FAST SINCE I ALREADY WROTE THEM: WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS THEN!