Chapter 11: S-class gossip

After the first day of the S-class trial, Mirajane and Erza decided to go into a hot spring on the island. After a while Mira began to ask Erza questions about the last mission.

"Tell me Erza, how was the last mission? I heard you had some difficulties?", Mira smirked. "To be honest, yes we had some. But thanks to Wendy we won. But I could still choke her for being so reckless as to use a forbidden art", Erza clenched her fist, "That is simply not allowed. Not on my watch."

Mira giggled and dug deeper into what happened: "I heard you had nice time at the party. Met someone you liked?"

Erza's face took on the color of her hair: "W-what? Whatever do you mean? O-of course not. And even if, why would you be interested?" Mirajane simply giggled with that innocent face of hers and pulled out a picture of Jellal: "Are you sure you didn't meet this hot guy?" Erza screamed loud enough for several birds to fly away and she hid her face in shame. But then she smirked and answered: "Indeed I did meet him. And he even kissed me. But I heard you and Laxus were caught kissing. What is up with that?" When Mira heard that Erza knew about that, her skin became as pale as her snow-white hair. "W-who told you that?", even the she-devil lost her cool at that point. "Makarov did. And he said he wasn't sure that you both stuck to kissing." Erza's laughter became louder the redder Mirajane's face turned. Mira hid her face in her hands and cried: "Stupid master. But he is Laxus Grandpa so I guess he knows everything about Laxus." "Did you just agree with the rumor?" Mira blushed even more: "Y-yes. I did." Erza's eyes sparkled: "Will I get to be the godmother?" Mirajane's eyes flew wide open as Erza mentioned that: "W-what? E-Erza we don't even know if I am pregnant or not." "I know, but if you are, do I get to be the godmother?" Mira smiled and answered: "Only if Jellal is its godfather." They shared a brief laughter. "Maybe we should leave Erza, it is getting cold." The girl left the hot-spring and got dressed. As they got dressed through their magic, they noticed a noise between the trees. "Who is there?", Erza screamed, pulling out swords and her heaven's wheel armor. Laxus came out, holding his hands high up. "Please don't kill me Titania!", he called out with a slight chuckle. Erza relaxed as she saw him: "Laxus don't scare me like this. What are you still doing outside?" He hugged Mira and answered: "I just wanted to make sure Mira is Ok. There are many monsters on this island." The girls chuckled: "Oh Laxus, the moment Mira said foot on this island, there was a demon here. Those monsters hide so that we don't find them. Not the other way around." They all shared a brief laughter at that and Laxus said goodbye to go to his grandfather. But before he went away he kissed Mirajane. Erza had sparkles in her eyes but then Mira gave her a glare: "Being the shipper is my job, not yours!" When they went on, they suddenly saw a camp, where Romeo and Wendy slept next to each other. Erza and Mira smiled: "They look so peaceful and so cute." And soon after that they reached the building where they were supposed to meet up. But suddenly Mira didn't feel so good: "S-sorry Erza, but I don't think I feel so good. I-i will be right with you." She went to a tree and threw up. "Why do I feel so sick? W-wait, c-could it be that I am...... oh my god. I-i need to tell Laxus about this. NOW!" As she still was on her way inside Laxus came outside to greet her: "W-what is wrong Mira? Are you hurt? How can I help you?" "Well, first of all you could stay calm. I just threw up no big deal really, but Erza gave me an idea that makes me nervous. I will ask Wendy tomorrow", seems like even the she-devil has fear.

A/N please tell me if you enjoy the strory, it is killing me not to know!