Chapter 13: After two months

It has been two months since the S-class trial. Mira and Laxus told the guild that Mirajane was pregnant and Laxus sure had a hard time afterwards, since Makarov and Elfman flipped that he got her pregnant. Obviously Natsu won the trials. After a week, the team left Tenrou again since Lucy wasn't in lethal danger anymore. But even so, she still hasn't awoken. Natsu insisted on not being officially declared an S-class wizard until she was awake. He was so grateful that she helped him and he didn't think it would be right without her. Natsu stayed by her side for days on end and only made breaks for eating and stuff. He even slept at her bed, to always be with her. And when it became late, I saw him crying. He always was more of the brave ferocious type and he almost never cried. But since she wasn't with us anymore, I saw him crying every single day. One night I heard him talk to her: "Hey Lucy. You know, I really miss you. Some days ago I went on an S-class mission. It was quiet easy. Far easier than the one on the island we did when you were new. Y-you know? I wish you would have come with me. I-i m-miss you so much", he again started to sob. Nut today it was heart shattering: "Your smile, your jokes, your sarcastic comments. I love you Luce, so please, come back to me." He leaned closer to her and kissed her, before falling asleep. It broke my heart to see him aching like that. He loved her and now he couldn't even tell her. Then I prayed for her to come back just so Natsu can see her again. Oh what should I do? This is hopeless. Wendy came the next morning, but even after the 60th healing session, Lucy still didn't wake up. And that moment, for the first time, Natsu simply collapsed crying right in front of Wendy. She soon began to sob too. He forced a smile and thanked Wendy: "Thanks kiddo, you did all you could. But I guess she just isn't ready to come back yet." Wendy then looked at him in shock, she noticed how thin Natsu looked and how heavy those bags under his eyes were: "N-Natsu, when was the last time you ate?" "I don't know, maybe three days ago?" "Natsu you need to eat or else you'll starve. Starving won't bring her back either. With those words she pulled Natsu out of the infirmary and forced him to eat. After the meal he simply returned to the room and sat down at her side again. He fell asleep soon too, but I stayed awake. It's just, I had this knot in my stomach. I just couldn't sleep. Around midnight, I heard a soft groan which made me jump. I saw a weak Lucy slowly sitting up and holding her head: "What happened?" "Lucy!", I screamed and my voice cracked. She smiled at me warmly and put her arms in my direction so she could hug me: "Hey Happy. What's with the long face?" I hugged her and cried. She looked at me and her surroundings with a confused look on her face: "Why am I in the infirmary? And why is Natsu here?" Natsu was still asleep and I chuckled: "Well during his final trial you were shot by a spell and you have been out for the last two months. Natsu stayed at your side all he could and barely left this room. You will be glad to hear he won the trial, but he asked to wait with the ceremony until you were awake." She looked at the sleeping dragon slayer and smiled: "He did? That so sweet of him." "Aye!" Lucy leaned over and kissed Natsu on the back of his head. He opened his eyes, just to look into her mesmerizing brown eyes. Tears began to form in his eyes: "L-Lucy? Is that really you?" She smiled and kissed him: "Who else should I be?" At this point tears streamed down Natsu's cheeks: "I missed you so much. I feared you would never come back to us!" "It's Ok Natsu. I am here now" Natsu looked at Lucy and said: "God damn me, I need a bandage now because I scraped my knee falling for you." Lucy just giggled and kissed him: "I love you too Natsu" Suddenly Natsu put his scarf around my eyes: "Sorry buddy but this is private." At that point I knew what would happen and I left the room as fast as I could. But I did hear her say: "Me not coming back? Don't be ridiculous" He answered: "But I am so good at it." She kissed him and chuckled: "Yeah you are."

A/N Ok, so this was the last chapter i had written so far so now the chapters may take some time to get updated.