Chapter 14: The day after

Mirajane was the first one to enter the guild. Even though she was fifth month pregnant, she still did her job in the guild, but of course she didn't go on jobs. Her first instinct was to go to the infirmary: "Wake up Natsu it... is...m..",she didn't go on as she saw Natsu sleeping in the bed next to Lucy. Lucy said in her bed and smiled sweetly: "Morning Mira. Natsu catched me up. Congrats to you and Laxus." Mira sprinted towards Lucy and hugged her: "OH MY GOD, LUCY! YOU ARE FINALLY AWAKE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH AND..." Lucy hugged Mira back: "It is alright Mira, I am back, everything will be alright." It was funny that Lucy was the one comforting Mira for a change. Then Laxus came in running: "Mira why did you run in? And why did you scream and..Lucy?" Lucy grinned and put her thumb up: "Hey Laxus. I already heard you got Mira pregnant. Congrats on that!" She giggled as he blushed a bit, but then his ashamed expression turned into a soft smile as he looked at the woman crying her heart out in Lucy's arms. She was one of the strongest persons he ever got to meet and he knew to always stay on her good side. Few minutes later a Wendy with a very dark impression and a Romeo with a similar look on his face came into the room. "Oh come on, why is Fairy Tail's cutest couple so down in the dumps?", her voice startled them and Wendy broke out into tears. They both hugged her and then she remembered that they were still practically kids: "Oh dear, please don't cry. I am here and I won't leave again. I won't ever leave you all again" As the people were asking more and more questions, Lucy noticed someone leaving the room. "um, would you guys excuse me for a while? i will take a walk", she told her guildmates and walked outside to find the person that left, "Lisanna wait!" She called out to the white haired animal mage : "I never intended to take Natsu away from you it just sorta happened. I am sorry Lisanna I just..."

"Lucy, stop. Please stop. You are one of my best friends, I am happy for you. Sure, i had a crush on Natsu when we were Little, but my time in Edolas showed me that it just wasn't meant to be. Also...I kinda have my eyes on someone else."

Lucy hugged Lisanna tightly: "Thank you Lisanna, i thought you would be mad at me."

Lisanna giggled and Lucy smirked which made Lisanna shudder: "So who is that lucky guy? Wait... let me guess.... Bixlow?"

Lisanna's blush was evidence enough for Lucy to guess that she was right.

"That is so cute. You and Bixlow? I ship it!"

Lisanna rolls her eyes: "You start to sound like Mira when she is in matchmakingmode."

"Speaking of the devil (Get it? no? i will leave) does your big sister know?"

"She doesn't, in fact, you are the only one that knows about this. If word got out Mira would ship us and everyone would see me as the little clone of my siblings. I mean, Elfman-nii is dating Ever and Mira-nee is pregnant with Laxu's child. I would be the third Strauss to date someone from the thunderlegion. i would be their young parody trying to be like them."

Lucy hugged her: "That shouldn't stop you from what you think is right. If you love Bixlow, tell him."

After a few hours of talking, they went back to the guild. Everyone was about to party for Lucy but a sharp voice stopped that thought: "Listen up Brats, I have an announcement, Natsu, come to the stage please. Natsu Dragneel, I hereby officially declare you an S-class mage."

At that point the guild went insane with cheering and clapping. And at that moment a typical Fairy Tail party started.

Suddenly strong arms slung around Lucy's waist. Lucy smiled: "Hey natsu. S-class mage ey?"

He chuckled softly and buried his head in her neck: "Yeah, i guess so. So how about we go to your place and celebrate? "  

The seductive tone in his voice made lucy blush and Lisanna mouthed a 'go for it' before going over to her siblings and the thunder legion.

"S-sure why not?", Lucy questioned before Natsu put her over his shoulder and walked of to her house to have some"fun". Meanwhile Laxus was talking to Wendy on the other side of the guild.

"L-laxus, are you sure i should do this?", she questioned him in a sligtly scared tone.

"It'll be alright pipsqueak, i survived worse", he reasured while patting her head.

"O-ok. Here goes nothing. Sky dragon wing attack!", she yelled. The attack hit Laxus and he landed infront of Mirajane in a half standing half kneling position.

"Mira, i want to ask you", he pulled out a little box and stuttered as he noticed everyone#s eyes were on him, "w-will you marry me?"

Mira kissed him as an answer and he slid the ring on her finger : "You had to make a big entrance didn't you?" All guys were yelling their congrats while the girls were staing at the scene in awe.

"Well.... little isn't my thing. You should know better than anyone else."

"I do", she replied and she kissed him again. The party errupted for a second time and i just giggled: "If sabertooth's matchmaker Minerva hears this, she will go nuts...."

A/N Hey guys, been a while. i am finally done with all the exams so now i hope i can update once a week or so. Anyways... Go Laxus, you did great dude i mean seriously, how he organised it. I wonder what Natsu and lucy were up to, but i think i don't want to know. Well, give me some feedback and then i will see you again soon. bye guys, you are so great. Enjoy the rest of  your day.