Chapter 7: What should i do now?

We all knew Sally and maybe even Zeref would show up, but we didn't expect Sally to show up tonight. She is terrifying and has the power to absorb Energy, replacing it with nothing but emptiness.

We wanted to look extra nice tonight since we thought this would be the last peaceful night, but it seems our dear demon had other plans. After Virgo got us extra hot celestial clothes, we dressed and were ready to have a good and fun evening. But as you can already suspect, it went completely different. We entered the hall and all went to dance, to eat cake or to give short interviews. But at about 11 o'clock, we heard a loud noise and a wall broke down. On the other side of the big hole was a little girl with a puppet.

"Hi, my name is Sally. Let's play!", was all she said before absorbing the stones and throwing strong magic beams at us. Lucy pulled out a key and spoke: „Open, gate of the lion: Loke." After the majestic leader of the Zodiac appeared, he started fighting Sally. Natsu and Romeo threw in some magic too, but it really began to become interesting when Erza used heavens wheel armor to fight with 50 swords. All of it happened so fast I can barely remember details. But I still know the most horrid part. I still remember that all of them were sent flying against a wall and Sally was smiling. „This is so much fun, let's play some more", she walked up to Gray, Carla, Me and Wendy. Wendy was terrified. "All those attacks and she doesn't even have a scratch?", Wendy was trembling and took steps back as Sally came closer. "You are so boring. The others were so much fun to play with. Hey pretty-boy, play with me", she demanded as she was kicking Romeo.

"Bad choice. Sky dragon ROAR!", Wendy attacked Sally but her attacks didn't scratch Sally either. But the demon was pushed back so Wendy used the chance to run to Romeo. "Are you OK?" "Wendy, take care of the demon. I'll pull through... ugh", he couldn't finish the sentence as he spit out some blood. "Y-you need healing. NOW!" "No, I am ok. Just finish her." Gray made a prison with maker magic: "Uhm, Wendy? A little help please?"

Wendy got ready to attack and she was joined by all her comrades. But soon she saw that even her best wasn't enough. Everybody had fought for an hour and their attacks only got weaker. But the moment she saw Romeo being thrown at the floor, she got so mad, she decided to pull out her ace. She stepped in front of the others and put up her Hands: „Sorry guys, please forgive me. Dragonslayer FORBIDDEN art, Tornado of tears." Natsu heard what Wendy said and it made tears shoot into his eyes. "Wendy, not a forbidden art.", he started to scream, „Don't throw your life away like this Wendy. Stop it kiddo. We can still win!" She put her arms down and said: "Sorry, I already did it." A massive tornado with many teardrops started to form around Sally and the teardrops began to cut through her body. But they also hurt Wendy. Sally's body was torn to shreds and Wendy smiled. But almost instantly she collapsed. "Wendy!", Romeo called out for the girl but she didn't answer. "Please, someone get a message to Lamia Scales. We need Sherria. Fast!" Lucy already was one step ahead of him and was already sending the message by sending Virgo there. Natsu took Wendy and brought her to their Hotel room laying her down on a bed. "She needs rest." "I will stay with her", Romeo volunteered. "OK kiddo. Make sure she is fine. I hope Sherria will arrive soon." "Me too", the little wizard looked at the girl lying in the bed and sighed. He sat down next to Wendy and laid down his head on her bed. Suddenly as soon as everyone had left the room Romeo started to cry: „OH Wendy, What should I do without you? That was so reckless of you. Please, come back to me. I love you and I know that now. I just don't want to be alone anymore." Romeo sobbed and he was very glad she wasn't awake. Because if she had heard that he probably would have died out of embarrassment. He soon fell asleep at her side. In his dreams, Romeo danced with Wendy and as he did so, he was as happy as he could possibly be, even though it only was a dream.