Chapter 2:

The second day began and we decided to do some sightseeing and shopping before the big Party started. Since we were in the nice city of Blossmopolis, we went to the gardens first. There were so many flowers in all colors of the rainbow and all shapes.

Lucy summoned her dear friend Aries and made her a flower crown out of black flowers. She told Aries to go to Leo like this and as always, Lucy had a 6th sense. Few seconds later, Aries came back cheering, telling Lucy, that Leo was head over heels for Aries now. We all were happy for her. Lucy really had a great intuition when it came to love. Well, almost all the time, but not when it came down to Natsu and her. I saw they were in love. Everybody saw it. Everybody but them. The next step on our tour was a cafe. It was famous for their coffee and for their flying tables. We spend a good amount of time there and Wendy and Romeo even gave each other a bit of their cake, so they would know what the other cake tastes like. I haven't seen Romeo and Wendy so happy since I know them. After we visited some other landmarks we went back to the museum. Sometime later the girls got ready and Romeo apparently walked in on them. At least I think so, because I heard a scream and when he came back down, he was very red in his face. And that was both because he was slapped and because he was embarrassed. The guys looked very confused and Natsu asked teasingly:" So, tell me Romeo. Did you like what you saw upstairs?" "What? N-no, of course not. I mean..... Ugh just s-shut up Natsu!" Romeo snapped back, blushing even more than before. Natsu laughed and teased: „Go at it boy!" We all shared a good laugh and several minutes later Wendy came downstairs. She walked to Romeo and whispered into his ear:" You will forget what you saw, have I made myself clear?"

"Of course I will Wendy. I am very, very sorry for just coming in."

"It's ok. Besides that happens to everyone once in their life or so." As Wendy spoke those words she had that mesmerizing smile of hers again. "He LOVES you!", Natsu said, but as he spoke those words, I threw a big dictionary in his face. I gave him a glare that would even cause Erza to shiver. "Shut up Natsu. Now, don't you boys want to get ready too? ", Wendy politely asked. "I guess so. Come on guys" Natsu, Romeo, Gray and I went upstairs to dress in our suits too. Erza put on her gorgeous violet dress and danced a bit in front of the mirror. I am really jealous of her reequipping sometimes. How Erza was able to eat a whole 5 strawberry cakes without getting diabetes is still a mystery to me. We were dressed in our finest clothes and we were ready to party. But looking back at it, we should have worn something more comfortable. No worries, neither Zeref nor his demon showed up that evening. But there was still a fight. Some visitors had noticed our presence and asked if we could do some fights. The director asked Erza and surprisingly she actually agreed to it. So now, the wizards of Fairy Tail who were sent here to kill a demon were fighting each other to entertain some people.

I already began to pray. Whoever would fight Erza surely wouldn't be alive to help killing the demon we would face one of the other nights. But fighting wasn't even so bad. No. The worst part was yet to be revealed.

But only because we had fun those two nights, doesn't mean we wouldn't have a bad night. We knew there were still some nights of the party left and we knew Zeref and his demon named Sally would come someday. But for now we just enjoyed the moment. And it was a good decision, because all of us really needed this. And in the end we really enjoyed it.

A/N hey you all, i would really enjoy some feedback on how you enjoy this story. i am not such a good writer but that's why i like it when others tell what i can do better.

Hugs

Scaredy_cat