Chapter 19: W-what?

Lucy P.O.V.

Today I threw up as soon as i got up and went to the bathroom. I was shocked of course, but it didn't take log for me to put two and two together. Of course Natsu and I had sex, a lot actually. I feel my neck getting warm when i think about it. I go to the  guild and walk up to Mira who is stroking Lisanna's back. Strangely enough Lisanna is crying. I rush over to her side.

"Lisanna, why are you crying? What happened?"

"I-it's about Bixlow...", she can't even finish her sentence before I take out my whip and every female spirit I poses appears, "W-wait, girls, it is not like that."

We calm down a little, but my spirits still crowd around us to hear every word.

"I am pregnant, and I don't know how to tell Bixlow. I am afraid he will dump me."

Mira speaks up at that: "Sweetie, he loves you, he wouldn't ever dump you, not because of that."

At this point I can't help but laugh and they look at me funny: "You won't believe it Lisanna, but the first thing i did today was throw up and right now i have a craving for pork flavoured ice cream. I came here to take the test, but wild guess, I would say Natsu got me pregnant, so we are in this together now Lis."

"Really? You think you are pregnant?... is Mira-nee going to be ok?" I look over at Mira and see her passed out on the floor, mumbling soething about OTPs or stuff like that.

"Yeah, she will be just fine. She tends to have that reaction if people get together or have major events in their relationship", I reply pretty bored. No, seriously, this happened so often in the last few weeks, I lost count.

"L-lis, I-i am sorry, but I got to go somewhere real fast", I stutter, only to run to the bathroom with her right behnd me, we go into different stalls and toss our cookies. Strange, I always thought Babys like cookies, so why make us toss them? (see what i did there? Ok I'll stop)

I pull out a pregnancy test I bought  and test myself quickly, before puking again. I wait a minute to see the result.  Yep, just as i thought, I am pregnant.

"L-lis...hurgh..... the test is positive."

"F-fi...hurgh....f-figured. Think we will be able to stop tossing our cookies for long enough to tell those two dense idiots that we are pregnant?"

I manage a throaty laugh before puking again: "I-i have no clue. Wanna meet up at my house tonight for a sleepover? We can talk there how we plan on telling them."

"Sounds great. See you tonight Lucy." I hear a stall open and listen to Lisanna's footsteps as she leaves shakily.

I stand up and go to my house, preparing it for my sleepover. Just my luck that Natsu is gone on a mission for a week. It isn't too hard to prepare, set up a comfy pace for Lis, get anything to eat that may sound strange and get bloocks and pencils. By the end of the afternoon, Lisanna drops in and we begn to plan. In 6 days Natsu will come back, at the same time as the thungder legion, and then we will tell them.

-timeskip brought to you by Natsu and Bixlow being dense idiots that got their girlfriends pregnant-

Bixlow P.O.V.

I just came back from a job and am tired as hell, but Lisanna wants to go to the beach with me. When we arrive, I can see Salamander and cheerleader sitting there, what are those two doing here?

Lucy comes up to us and hugs Lisanna while Natsu and I just exchange a simple nod. We sit down next to them and the girls glance at each other before sighing and talking in perfect sync: "G-guys, we have a confession to make. W-we are pregnant."

"W-what?", it sounds as if it had come out of one mouth and Natsu and I look at each other, then at the girls in shock. But the part that makes me flinch is, the fact that they have tears in their eyes, guess our reaction wasn't like it should have been.

Lisanna hides her face in her hands, sobbing, I can't stand to see her like this: "I-i knew, y-you are gonna dump me now aren't you?" I don't know how to respond to that, so i envelop her into a deep tight embrace, only to see Natsu do the same to Lucy.

My voice is shaky, but I try to sound strong for her, Lisanna doesn't need to know i panock myself a bit: " I won't dump you, not over something like this, not in a million years. W-we will get through this ok? T-this is good news, we will be parents and I can't think of anything more beautiful."

She cries into my chest and I stroke her back, Natsu calms Lucy down too, but I guess we both don't really know what to do. This will be a big chane, but on the other hand, being a father is wonderful, it must be. I haven't seen Laxus this happy since Mira agreed to be his grlfriend and everyone loves Nova, so they should love our child too, right?

"It'll be alright Lis, we will be alright." Even when we were done comforting them, they still cried, they let out all the pent up tears and just cried them out. At night, they had passed out from the crying and we where carrying them home bridal style. They look so peaceful.

"Gueass we will be fathers now, ey Natsu?"

"Yeah. Take good care of them, I wouldn't like to see them get hurt."

"I can only give that right back at you." And with those words, we parted ways.

Hey guys, I am sorry, but I h ave a major writers block and this chapter is eally crappy, but i still hope you enjoyed it.

Hugs

Scaredy_cat