Chapter 17: Another timeskip

A/N Hey guys, I am sorry, but i won't be able to upload anything next week. i have no clue what to write rn but i just want to write something for you. feel free to also check out my fairy tail lemon book . Now, enjoy!

Lucy P.O.V.

It has been three months since Mirajane's wedding. Gajeel and Levy married, Gray and Natsu proposed, Gray to Juvia and Natsu to me. It was the happiest day of my life and i couldn't say yes fast enough. You should have seen it. The moment after he put the ring on my finger, Virgo, Gemini, Aquarius, Aries and Loke summoned themselves and threatened Natsu that they would make sure he would be dead, if he would ever hurt me. Now, back to the present.

I am stading in the guild hall, near the infirmary, with a nervous Lisanna and Elfman, and a Laxus that begs to be allowed to go inside. He runs up and down and already screamed a few times at Porlyusica, Wendy, Chelia and Aries, who are in the infirmary with poor Mira. We can hear her screams and Laxus is getting more nervous by the second. After 20 minutes, Wendy finally comes out. She smiles. "Laxus, Elfman and Lisanna, you three are allowed to come inside. The others must wait outside, Gomen!", she said, squealing at the last part. I wish I could know what happens.

Laxus P.O.V.

Why can't I come in? Mira needs me! She has been in there for 20 minutes already! Finally Wendy comes out and says that I and her siblings may enter. I rush to the door and see Mira sitting on the bed, sweating,but smiling and Aries holding a child, wrapped in fluffy wool.

"Congratulation Laxus. You are a father. Mira gave birth to a healthy baby girl",Aries exclaims proudly, giving me the little package of wool and I saw a little face looking back at me. She has my eyes and her mothers beautiful white silver hair.  I can't help but cry and chuckle: "You did it Mira, you are a mother and made me once again the happiest man on earthland."

She simply giggles her sweet innocent gigle, but the fact that she just gave birth proves that she isn't actually so innocent. Suddenly Lisanna storms to us, looking at her niece: "She is beautiful Mira. She will be the most beautiful mage Fairy tail has ever seen."

"Yeah, big sis's baby is MANLY!", was what i expected Elfman to say, but the moment he began to say Man, i could hear wood hit his skull. "Don't you dare call my future niece-in-law a man you bic oaf!", Evergreen exclaimed, letting her fan rest on Elfman's skull for a few more seconds.

"You are right Lisanna, she will be beautiful, but not as beautiful as our child will be one day", Boxlow whispered into Lisanna's ear.

"How did you two get in here?", I ask Bixlow and Evergreen.

Easy, Wendy let them in since they are future siblings-in-law of the mother. I think Mira is rubbing of on her.

"Laxus, what should we call her?", Mira asks in her still slightly shaking voice.

"Nova, Nova Dreyar", I say.

"Nova it is!" ,Lisanna screams, making sure that everyone in a 5 km radius hears her.

I notice a little magic circle appear under my new born daughter and see in terror, how she transforms into a mini version of Mira's Halphas satan soul. Everyone jumps back in terror, except Mira, who just slightly chuckles: "Guess it is time to feed her. Would you give her to me please Laxus?" I hand her over to her Mother and watch how Mira calmly begins to feed her and starts to sing a lullaby until our daughter is asleep.

The words,"Welcome to Fairy tail Nova", is the only thing that makes me notice that gramps entered the room.

"You are a great grandfather now ey Gramps?"I ask teasingly, knowing that he is sensitive about his age.

"Yes I am. Still suprises me that a no good brat like you managed to get Mira pregnant. Sometimes i even wondered if you knew how to get a girl pregnant", at this point everyone except for me burst out into laughter.

I can't help but chuckle and take back my daughter into my arms. I don't care what they say, I am the happiest father on earthland. And I will protect my daughter till the day I die.

I love you my little demon.

You have a big loving family, and will always have.

Aww, cute isn't it? Anyways, hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to vote and to comment, it would mean a lot to me.

Hugs

Scaredy_cat

Total word count: 777