Chapter4: Shared hurt

Romeo opened his eyes and what he saw made tears shoot into his eyes. He saw the destroyed museum in fire and all around him his team mates lying on the floor buried under rubble. As her looked around he noticed a girl with blue hair lying in the middle of it all. Without thinking he rushed over to her: „Wendy! Wendy? Answer me Wendy!" As she said nothing he started to cry: "I-i could never tell you. Stay with me Wendy. WENDY!"

"Wake up!"

Romeos eyes shut open wide and he could see Wendy's scared face.

"Romeo you are sweating cold. Should I heal you? Are you ok?" Her voice was a bit trembling and you could hear the fear in her voice.

Romeo then pulled her close, hugging her.

"I am now", he replied.

She hugged him back: „It's alright. I am here. Tell me what's wrong."

"Bad dreams. Nothing more." He tried really hard not to groan as the scars began to ache when he hugged her, because he knew she would blame herself. But he wasn't quite succeeding.

"Oh dear, I forgot your bruises. Let me heal you. Just take off your shirt so I can do it."

"Wendy I already told you I am o..."

She had a scary expression on her face: „I said Take. It. Off."

"Y-yes ma'am!", he replied taking off his shirt.

"Now tell me what your dream was about", she started to work her sky dragon magic and the bruises began to disappear.

He told her all and she gasped as she heard about it, but then she smiled, knowing he was concerned about her. He left out the part where he screamed her name repeatedly though.

"Poor you. Now that those bruises are gone, you should get some sleep."

"C-could you stay a bit with me?" "Of course Romeo, if it will make you feel better", she smiled gently and they snuggled next to each other. Both were blushing pretty hard and he blushed even stronger as Wendy hugged him in her sleep. He returned the hug and they slept in each other's embrace for the whole night, and this time there were no bad dreams. I couldn't sleep that night so I heard and even saw all of it first paw. In the morning they had changed their way of sleeping. They looked cute together, sleeping so peacefully. Romeo is a bit taller than Wendy so he was behind her, his chin laying on her head. He had one arm under his head and one around Wendy. He always has been handsome, I will give him that, but that Wendy had fallen so fast for him she would sleep in the same bed, that was just ridiculous. He was in puppy dog love with her too though so I guess it just was a match made in heaven. Or should I say in the sky? Wendy is the sky dragon slayer after all. I wondered that day how long it would take for Lucy and Natsu to be like those two. Totally head over heels.

A/N hey guys, sorry for the short chapter. hope you enjoy it. Hugs!

Scaredycat