Chapter 16: a Date?

Ok, this probably won't be a very long chapter but no surprise there since i need longer times to get inspiration but i wanted to write this before i forget it. Hope you enjoy.

Romeo P.O.V.

I was wlking home with Wendy, from the wedding of Laxus and Mira. The evening was fantastic and I had a lot of fun dancing with Wendy. And have I mentioned that she has the voice of an angel? No? Well, I have now. Her voice is so clear and angelic and the moment she grabbed the mic and began to sing a song, my heart seemed to stop, but at the same time, it sped up like crazy. Anyways. It is a warm summer night tonight, so we aren't cold even though her dress and my tuxedo are both short-sleeved. She looks kinda cute in that dress.

"Thanks for walking me home Romeo."

I snap out of my thoughts when i notice that she is speaking.

"It's no problem Wendy, really. Did you enjoy the day?"

"Yes I loved it. I had so much fun. The fact that Lisanna catched the bouquet made it even better. That was so funny."

"Uhm, Wendy. Would you like to go out  on a date with me?"

I felt that I was blushing and I saw Wendy react the same way.

"G-go on a date? Uhm I-I w-would love to."

I felt relief flood my body since i was afraid she would decline my offer.

"Well, there is a fair in town. Want to go?" A fair, playing it nice and safe, good choice Romeo.

"Yes, I love fairs. I especially love the ferris wheel."

Jackpot.

"Well, I will get you tomorrow at 4 pm ok? Then we will go there together."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." She walked into her house and I went home. As soon as I entered my room I layed down on the bed and daydreamed about the day tomorrow.

-Next Day-

Wendy P.O.V.

We've been at the fair for about 3 hours now. I won  a plush panda and a dragon plushie for Wendy, and now I am pulling her towards a ferris wheel and we enter it. The sun set a few minutes ago and the ferris wheel is slowly moving up. The moment we reach the top, it stops and we hear a voice: "I am sorry ladies and gentlemen, but we are having some technical difficulties so we will be stuck like this for a while."

Wendy looked shocked: "We are stuck up here?"

"Don't worry Wen, it will be fine."

Suddenly we heard a loud sound and looked outside to see fireworks. She was totally in awe and I could see her eyes sparkle. Little did she know that I planned all this. She seemed to love it and she just looked so happy. Eventually the fireworks stopped and Wendy layed her head down in my lap and fell asleep. We were stuck on the ferris wheel for another 3 hours and I stroke her hair calmingly. After we finally got of the ferris wheel I carried her bridal style to my house and layed her down on my bed. I kissed her forehead and whispered: "Sleep tight, Wendy. The moment I wanted to leave to sleep on the couch, she grabbed my arm.

"Please stay."

I smile and hug her as I lay down in bed next to her, and we slept. That was the best day i have ever had.

Told ya guys it wouldn't be long. Sleep tight guys.

Hugs

Scaredy_Cat