Finding out

(In this story no one had died and stiles have not been taken over by void)
This is thoughts
This is when someone talks

Stiles POV
I'm home doing some research for the pack when my dad walks in
Stiles - " hey dad what's up?"
Dad- "Stiles can we talk? How do I say this...?"
Stiles - "Dad you know you can tell me anything"
Dad - "Well okay, lets start with your family history, first, your ancestors are Native American meaning you are Native American as well.
We have a legend called "The protectors of the tribe" the legend says that the protectors of the tribe can take the form of a wolf at will and can find their soulmate they call it imprinting. Each member of the tribe has to wait until they're 15 years old to see if they are "The Protectors of the tribe" if they turn out to be one they are to protect the tribe. Now that your birthday is coming in 4 days and your turning 15 you are bou-"
I was shocked when my dad told me this I have so many questions so I asked him
Stiles - "Woah woah woah! Back up back up! Dad are you saying that my Ancestors are Native American and that I'm Native American and that we are in a tribe?? why aren't we with them right now? Why haven't I heard about this before? Why haven't I grown up with them??"
Dad spoke "Hold your horses there, yes that's correct, we aren't with them right now as your mother was not meant to marry a person that was not of this tribe, even though I was her imprint, she was not meant to marry me. So your mother made a hard choice, she left the tribe to be with me, she left her spot as "the protector of the tribe" to be with me. Once we got married, your mother fell pregnant with you, we agreed that we don't tell you until it was the right time and when your mother passed away because of your difficult birth I chose to move away from the house that we were living in and decided to move to Beacon hills as I got a job here as a sheriff in the police department. I didn't want to tell you  because it hurts too much still but your turning 15 in 4 days so I had no choice I'm so so sorry Stiles, I didn't want to lie to you about your heritage I just couldnt break the promise I made to your mum I'm so sorry Stiles"
My dad was so upset that he lied to me all my life, I think that he did the right thing, I was not ready to hear about my heritage till now . Right now was the best time to talk to me about it as I realize Scott and the rest of  the pack have not talked to me for a while. Then my phone rings, I look at my phone and see it's Derek calling why is he calling me? so I pick up the call.

Stiles "Well hello sour wolf "
Derek "Pack meeting at 5.00pm"
Then Derek hung up on me, that's weird, he hung up on me before I could answer him. I looked at the time it was 4.40 pm so I had to leave now or I would be late.
I looked at my dad and said 

Stiles "Dad I gotta go, Derek needs me for a pack meeting, see you for dinner!"

Dad " Ok son I'll order pizza as we'll have lots of things to talk about when you come back"
I smiled and said "Of course dad, see you soon"
I grabbed my keys, my jacket and my research that I did for the pack and ran downstairs, got in the jeep and started driving towards the loft.

At the Loft~
I killed the engine, went in to the building and up the stairs to the loft with the research in hand, I was very proud of the work i had put into it as well. I finally got to the big door and opened it to see everyone sitting in the lounge.

This is where everyone is sitting