A new family

stiles POV 

we left the auditorium and went to coach Sue office, once we got to the office I knocked on the door we waited a few minutes then we hear "come in" so we went in the office "hello I see that your done with the tour of the school" coach Sue asks "hello Coach Sue not quite, we thought that we would tell you something that we over heard" I tell her "what will that be" she asks as she takes off her glasses and puts her pen down  "well we heard 5 girls and 4 boys singing in the auditorium as we were looking around so we chose to sneak in and watch them sing once they finish the song a Latina spoke saying that she does not feel accepted in glee club so did the other  9 teenagers that were with her and we thought we should tell you this because I was thinking that we make our own glee club because from we heard they have amazing voices and they were in harmony and they need to be heard" I tell Coach Sue, Coach sue was shocked to say the least "wow that's news to me thank you for telling me  hold on let me call becky in ........... Becky please come in can you tell me by the looks who was there" Coach Sue said "we saw a Latina girl and two blonds one seem close the Latina girl then there's also  asian girl and a very sassy chocolate diva and there's also a badass guy with a mohawk with a leather jacket there was a asian guy and a guy in weals and there was a boy that has a shaved head" I tell her she nods back in response , Then a girl came in "Becky I would like you to bring in Quinn, Santana, Brittany, Mercedes, Tina, Puck, Artie, Mike and Matt from glee club tell them that coach see needs to see them now or I will hunt them down" coach Sue tells Becky, Becky nods and left the office.

moments later

a group of kids came in the office confused "ahhhh good your here now follow me"coach Sue tells them as she got up so we followed her we followed her to the auditorium we are standing in the stage with coach facing us "so I herd that you guys were not treated right in glee club so I was thinking that we can make a new glee club where everyone is accepted and were we actually share our ideas and take turns for solos so on, so if you guys like the idea I can talk to the principal about the idea" coach tells them they look at each other then the guy with the mohawk spoke "why do you want to do think I thought you hate us" he said "No I do not hate you guys at all I was doing was pushing you harder the others because I wanted you guys to come out the other side stronger because in life you are going to meet people like me who are not nice at all so I wanted to make you guys emotional prepared for life." she answers him, they were shocked with the answer "so I think its a great idea to make a new glee club what you think guys" the Latina girl said and her friends agreed to the idea "so that sorted so I will go and talk to the principal about the idea and who do you want to be your coach for this club to be?" coach Sue said, everyone said coach Sue, its safe to say that she was shocked with the answer then moments later she agreed to be their coach then she left to talk to the principal.

"so who are you guys" the blond chick ask "ohhh sorry for not introducing our selves I'm stiles this is my friends Lydia, Erica, Alison, Jackson, Liam, Isaac, Boyd Danny and this guy right here is Jacob, we just moved here we start school here tomorrow" I answered her while pointing to my friends once I got to Jacob I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and told her who he is "ohh hi back my name is Brittany but people call me Britt or BrittBritt and these are my friends Santana, Quinn, Mercedes, Tina, Puck, Matt, Mike and that's Artie and Wellcome to Ohio or what we like to call it hell of a town." she told us "so tell us about you guys" Santana asked "well it's a long story, guys do you think we can trust them" I ask my friends and they agreed "well guys I think you need to sit down and get comfy because this might take a while to tell you our story" I tell them so everyone looked at each other and shrugged and sat down and got comfy so we did too and we told them our story.

Nobody's POV

nearly 2 hours later 

"wow they are jerks" puck said and they agreed to that "so what you guys like yo do for fun around here?" Lydia ask then they kept talking getting to know each other while everyone is getting to know each other they didn't notice that Coach is leaning on the door watching them talking, joking and smiling this is the first time that she saw them smile so she promise that she will make there experience the best and that they will become the best glee club in the world. 

________________________________________________________________________________

well hello my fellow magical readers, 

I hope that you enjoy this book so far 

questions who do think should end up together 

please let me know in the comments below 

don't forget to comment and vote 

I bit you a wonderfull day ahead my fellow magical readers