Tryouts and Audtions underway

Previous on NEW PACK 

"OI STILES COME HERE FOR A SEC" Coach Sue yell for stiles to come over. stiles snapped his head over and yelled that was coming over as he jogged over "yes Coach Sue" Stiles said "Do you have time this afternoon to talk about you joining the cheerios and about the new glee club that we talked about" Coach sue asked "Off course I see you this afternoon even though we were going to meet up anyways when you asked us at lunch so I be there the sports hall right?" Stiles asked Coach Sue and she said yes. 

Now on NEW PACK 

Stiles POV

It's the end of the day, my friends and I are in the sports hall waiting for Coach Sue to arrive while we were waiting we were warming up like usual when we train or go through a routine.

20 minutes later

Coach Sue arrives with the rest of the squad while we were warming up Coach Sue and the rest of the cheerleaders were shocked that we were early and already warming up "are you guys ready?" she asked us, we told her that we were ready then she gave us a routine to do and we did the routine after her watching us do the routine "It looks like you know what your doing and you know the safety of doing stunts among other things and that's what we need for our squad do you think you can join us?" Coach Sue asked us, me and my friends looked at each other and nodded to each other then "Yes Coach Sue we would love to join your squad I hope that you don't mind having us on your squad" I told Coach Sue. 

After we that we talked for a bit then "so I was thinking that we can do the Audtions for a new glee club in a weeks time so that we can sort the list and such but first I would love to audition you, Lydia, Erica, Liam, Boyd, Danny, Iscaac , Jackson,Jacob, Puck, Artie, Mike, matt, Santana, Quinn, Brittany, Mercedes and Tina so that you guy can help me audition for a few more members I hope that it alright with you all" Coach Sue told us, me and friends agreed with that. 

10  minutes later

so we all chose to go to the Auditorium and do our auditions there. we sat down on the the seats and coach Sue called us by one to sing I went first the song I did was called Love Wins by Carrie Underwood after I was done with my song Lydia was next she sang You are Beautiful by Bruno Mars after she was done Liam was next and he sang what about us by Pink after he finished Erica was next and she sang Fight Song by Rachel Platten then Boyd was next and he sang The Comeback by Danny Gokey then Iscaac was next he sang The climb by Miley Cyrus after he was done Jackson was up next and he sang Long Promised Road by the beach boys then Jacob was next and he sang dear Mr President By Pink after he was done Puck, Artie, Mike, Matt, Santana, Quinn , Brittany, Mercedes and Tina chose to sing together and they sang Wild harts can't be broken By Pink after they all sang we saw Coach Sue crying her eyes out " you guys are the most beautiful, taleted kids that I ever heard I think we will shake the world with our music I really can't wait to see what we can do as a team no as a Family that's right Family" Coach Sue told us while trying to get a hold of her self we all went to her and gave her the biggest group hug ever then we heard someone coming in and yelling about how Coach Sue is Rude and Mean that she want to take down glee club just to hurt them while the person is ranting we turned around and saw the teacher that is teaching Glee club and boy he looks mad as, I just rolled by eyes and said "Hey Coach can we all have a meeting tomorrow sometime?" I asked Coach Sue " year sure why not we will have a meeting in free period tomorrow I come and get you all from study Hall" Coach Sue  told me and we all agreed to do so we said bye to coach Sue and left the Auditorium and went home since school is over we invited the rest of our friends over for dinner since we were all hungry and we all wanted to get to know each other even better. 

10 minutes later we got to our house and we went inside and went to the living room and put our school bags down and sat down on the couches "so since it's nearly 6.00 why don't why we order pizza and ice cream for dinner so that we don't have to cook anything tonight since it's been a long day for us all what you all think" I asked the group and they all agreed and we talked about what pizza and ice cream we wanted after that we ordered dinner and we just chilled for the rest of the night and getting to know each other better. 

________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO!!! my fellow magical readers of all kinds

I thought that I would update a chapter today since a friend of mine wanted to see more of my book and I'm gladly going to grant that wish for her but not only she will get to read a chapter she get to read two chapters by tomorrow afternoon.

I can not wait to write more of this book I love love love writing this book. 

I have a question for you all you think I should bring a twist into this book that you guys haven't seen coming 

and who do you ship together I need to know 

so please comment down below or private message me your answer your hallway welcomed 

peace out my lovely fellow magical readers 

until tomorrow love you all 

your writer Storm