Saying goodbye

Previously
Everyone chuckled and walked behind me "so stiles I thought these will come in handy for you and your pack" Mr Argent said I jumped up and down
Everyone just chuckled at my antics.
" are you staying the night so the you guys can go the school together" dad asked Avery one nodded there head then we got back inside and crash for the night.

Present

Everyone woke up and got ready to go to school and sign out and get there stuff from their lockers.
Once they finish getting ready they all came down and ate breakfast they grabbed there bags and left for school.
———Moments later ———
They arrived early so that they can hit the road quickly as possible.
They parked next to each other and got out of the cars as they were walking in to the school they saw that Scott has arrived stiles just smirked and kept walking into the school with his friends following behind him they went to the office and signed out and got there transfers papers once that was done they went to there lockers and cleared out there lockers and went to the jeeps to put the stuff in the jeep.
"Let hit the the change rooms I wanna say bye to coach before we leave and Scott comes" stiles tells his friends and everyone agrees to go to the change room to say bye to coach.

———20 MINUTES LATER———

The group got to the change rooms and talked to coach and bid farewell to coach
Then they left the school they arrived back to stiles home to grab the rest of the things then they hit the road.

I know it's been a long time since I wrote here I hope everyone likes this short chapter