First glee club meeting and first cheer Squad meeting

last time on New pack 

10 minutes later we got to our house and we went inside and went to the living room and put our school bags down and sat down on the couches "so since it's nearly 6.00 why don't why we order pizza and ice cream for dinner so that we don't have to cook anything tonight since it's been a long day for us all what you all think" I asked the group and they all agreed and we talked about what pizza and ice cream we wanted after that we ordered dinner and we just chilled for the rest of the night and getting to know each other better. 

now on New Pack 

The next day we all got up and got ready for school Puck, Artie, Mike, Matt, Santana, Brittany Quinn, Mercades and Tina stayed the night because it was late to go home and we want to get to know each other more anyways we all got ready last night they were talking about how they want to change there look because they are so fed up about everything so we said that we would help them change there look we said that can share some clothes for the day then in the afternoon we can go to the mall and go shopping for new wardrobe and they all agreed. 

Now we were finished with getting ready and we already ate breakfast and now we are getting in our cars and heading to school 20 minutes we got to the school and parked the cars and got out and went into the school. 

once we got into the school everyone was staring at us because we had some of the old glee club members walking in with us and there looks are different from normal. We got to our lockers and got our mini book bags and our books for class after that we headed to class but we were stoped by a small rude girl and her jock friend (Rachel and Finn) the small girl was yelling at the old members for changing there looks and finding new friends that were bad people and how dare they leave Glee Club I just snorted at that "look huni you don't have the right to ask those things and by the way they are there own people and can I remind you that you don't have no control over them" I said to her then  "That's right you don't have any control over us anymore and in fact can I remind you that you we never really liked you and your jock friend and one last thing you know nothing about us and you don't need to know so if I were you I would stay as far as I can from us"  Santana piped up and said that in front of them. 

there was cheering and clapping after she said that, they were so stund to hear that said to there  faces in front of everyone while they were still stund we left and went to class high fiveing and laughing and talking to each other. 

after lunch we were in. study hall talking about our school work and such then Coach Sue came in with Becky be her side Coach pointed at us and pointed to the door and said you kids lets go Auditorium meeting now and we all smiled and packed our stuff and followed Coach Sue and becky out of  study while shocking everyone in progress and we all giggled at that. 

we all got to the Auditorium we all settled down on the stage with Coach Sue and becky In front of us "Alright since we are all here, lets get started shale we" Coach Sue said to us and we all agreed to that for the next hour we talked about what we are going to do and we talked about gathering more members and such "Alright now that we got that out of the way the girls from the cheer Squad are going to be here any mintue to talk about the squad and such" Coach Sue told us and we said that was fine as soon as we finishing agreeing the girls from the squad came in and came up on the stage and sat down next to us "Ok we are all here today to talk about voting for a new team captan and the other roles on the Squad" Coach Sue told us we all looked at each other and shrugged in response "Ok lets put a vote who wants Stiles to be the team Captan?" Coach Sue asked and everyone hands shot up and she chuckled and said that I was the new captan of the squad and I was shocked to say the lest after a few minutes being in shock shook out of my shock state and agreed to be the captan of the Squad and everyone cheered for me and I smiled and thought that I was right at home here for the rest of the hour we talked about uniform and what our potions on the squad and such we all had the best time ever until we were interrupted by a  very angry teacher.........

________________________________________________________________________________

OOOOOHHHHHH a cliff hanger!!!

HELLO!!! my fellow magical readers of all kinds 

so I updated again yay I so proud of my self yay. 

I hope you all enjoy this chapter 

I hope you guys comment your thoughts about the book so that I know what to improve I would love the feed back. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day ahead of you 

lots of magical love and hug xoxox

from your fellow magical writer

Storm