Moveing on (part three)

Previously on new pack
3 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES LATER

I finally see the sign that says [WELCOME TO BEACON HILLS ]
I keep driving into town I finally reached stiles house I see a few cars parked outside of the house that's including stiles car.

~NOW ON NEW PACK~

Jacob POV

I got out of my truck and grabbed my duffle bag and locked my truck and went to the house l got out the keys that sheriff made for me for when I visit stiles and I unlocked the door I was about to go upstairs to put by duffle bag down then something stoped me from going I hear stiles asking a guy to leave and he refused and that make me angry so I turned and walked to the living room I see stiles back facing me and I can tell that he was getting  upset by the minute so I decided to intervene "He said No and asked you to leave so if I were you I would leave right now and don't come back ever and if you don't leave  you got me to deal with got it" as soon as I said that Sti Sprung around and saw me and yelled "JACOB" and then ran to me and jumped on me and snuggled into my neck and cried I calmed him down as soon he calmed down and got down "What are you doing here" Sti asked me "Your dad called my dad to ask him if I could come up for the weekend and he said yess so I drove up here and here I am" I replied to Sti then he giggled a bit.
The the guy that was told to leave spoke "Who is this Sti" with an angry voice and that pushed me to the limit "I told you to leave and never come back" I said to him then he got angry at me and told me that he going to stay where he is and that I can't tell him what to do, that pushed me even farther "I told you to leave many times and now I'm going to have to put this matter in my own hands" I said to him I walked up to him and grabbed him by the neck and drag him out he tried to get away but I held him harder once I got to the door I thrown him out the door and told him to leave and never come back as I turned to go back inside he tried attack me, lucky I blocked his blows I got even angrier then I was before so I attacked him back by the end of the fight he got up and left and his car.
I turned around and went back into the house and found Sti in the living room with everyone I walked over to Sti and sat down next to him and he snuggled into me.

~stiles POV ~

While Jacob is dealing with Jai I sat down with everyone. while I was sitting I was wondering what my dad was going to tell me earlier so I decided to ask him when Jacob comes back a few minutes later he came back and sat down next to me so I snuggled into him then I faced my dad  "Hey dad can you tell me the rest of what you were trying to tell me earlier before all this stuff went down" I asked dad, he looked at me and half smiled "well stiles as you know that your Native American and that your mother was part of the "The protectors of the tribe" and that you have to wait until your 16 to find out that you are one of the chosen ones well that what I told you so far so let me tell you more,
So your birthday is in four days and you will be turning 15 so when you turn 16 if you are one of the chosen ones you will feel a pull for warmth and you want to be safe in your warmth it might be your bed or my bed or to be around the people you feel safe around with once you feel like your safe you will fall asleep for the day I do not know what happens when you go to sleep your mum was meant to tell you this anyways after you sleep for the day you wake up and there will be three tattoos there's one for the tribe symbol there's also other one for what your job is in the tribe and the last one is to help you find your mate.
Anyways that's why I called for Jacob to be here so that he can help you and also spend time with you." My dad explains to me I smiled and looked up at Jacob looked into his eyes and I snuggled into him
"Thanks dad for telling me I know how hard it was to explain all of it to me with out mum being here (I got up and went over to my dad and hugged him) I'm great full for that you are here with me and that I with the people that I care about" I told my dad as I hugged him "sorry to interrupt but Sti I'm getting the feeling that tomorrow that we go to school but not for class it's for our transfer papers for a school that we will be attending sometime next week as we are going to be moving there and living there for a while or stay until graduation not sure yet plus I really need to follow what my gut is telling me" lyds tells me I just look at her for a second and got up and jumped around while putting my hands in the air then after a few minutes I calmed down "ok thanks for that info love, dad do mind that we do what lyds said" i said to lyds then to dad "off course you can I think that what is meant to happen" my dad tells me I hugged him and thanked him i looked at the time it still early "guys do you want to go shopping for new looks as I'm sick of tired of not have to show me true self plus I want to get a few things done as well ( I turn to dad ) dad you mind if I get tattoos and piercings?" I asked everyone then asked dad I get yes from everyone and I got permission from dad to do what want as we were heading out I see Ali and her dad walking in Ali sees me she screams and runs to me and jumps on me I grab her and spin her around I stoped "oh Sti miss you so much and those tradiors are going to hell" Ali tells me I just giggled and hugged her tight then we let go greeted Chris with a bro hug then i asked Chris if I can steel Ali for the night as we going to shopping and will likely ending up having a sleep over he said sure why not so I grabbed Ali and Jacob and ran to the Jeep that I drove and everyone followed "who want to go with who" I asked everyone it ended up with Jackson, Ali,Isaac and Boyd went with me in my car and catwomen(Erica), Jackson, Liam, Danny went with lyds in her car and we went to the shops moments later they arrived to the shops "ok where do we want to start" I asked everyone everyone said clothes so I turned to jax (Jackson) "ok jax we give you the job of helping out with choosing our styles plus I think that everyone agrees that you are the best person for the job" I told Jax (Jackson), Jax got super excited "ok one question for all of you do you like punk and leather outfits?" Jax ask us "Acually that does not sound bad it will make people think twice before coming at us what do you guys think?" Cat women said and everyone agreed so Jax took the lead 3 hours later everybody slumped down on stiles bed dropping the bags down in front of them the group got new clothes , tattoos and piercings everyone got permission to do so.
Moments later
Chris ( Ali's dad ) walks in and sees us spread on my bed "ummm ok, guys I have something to ask you guys I was wondering if you all want to leave town tonight, don't worry we talked to your parents and they agree that you need to get out of town" Chris tells us I shot up and looked at him with a are you for real face "ummmmm boss do you mind if you leave us to talk for a few minutes" I ask Chris and Chris nodded and left the room "Ali?" I looked at Ali she nodded saying yes then I turned to Lydia "we have to go we are not needed here we are needed somewhere else" Lydia tells me I nod to her response I looked at everyone else they looked at each other then back at me "Let's go" they all said at the same time "ok so let's go downstairs and tell them" i tell them.
We went downstairs I see my dad at the front door getting the pizzas so we went over and helped him carry the pizza to the living room "what have you decided to do?" Chris asked us "we decided to leave town as we are not needed here" Ali answers her dad Chris just nodded in response "well then let's eat" dad tells us we chuckled at his antics and sat down and ate and talked.
An hour later we finished eating " well now everyone has eaten now we got somthing to tell you guys ..............we got you guys a surprise so let's head outside" Chris tells us, we all looked at each other confused so we all followed Chris outside we see two new jeeps.
I was shocked after a few minutes of being in shock I snapped out of it and walked over to the blue Jeep and I was in a aww of the Jeep "I call dibs on driving this Jeep"
I ran to the blue jeep admiring the jeep.
Everyone chuckled and walked behind me "so stiles I thought these will come in handy for you and your pack" Mr Argent said I jumped up and down
Everyone just chuckled at my antics.
" are you staying the night so the you guys can go the school together" dad asked every one nodded there head then we got back inside and crash for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my fellow readers
I'm back I know it been a long time since I updated but I promise to update more
P.s the black jeep the version for the blue jeep

I hope you enjoy

hello I changed the age that stiles is going to turn since I looked into the driving ages in beacon hills and I relised that he had to be 16 to do his driving licences so I thought I would go with the age that they allow in ohio so I thought I would go with that age group sorry for the quick change