first day at McKinley part 2

LAST TIME ON NEW PACK !

we finally got to Quinn puck and the football team and her cheer team was there even coach Sue was there "Hey there Quinn can you tell me what is happening"I ask softly as I got to Quinn's level "It's my Fa....fa...fa..father is h...e...ereee at th..ee sc..ch..oo.l and I don't know what to do I'm scared of him he just messaged me telling me he is here and I can't do anything about it I so scared" Quinn tells me at first she was hiccuping then it slowly went away and she looked down in shame "hey hey look at me no one is going to hurt you not while we are around for sure your friend that are here around you right now Quinn I need you to look up" I told her Quinn looks up "see there are people around you that care for you deeply, they will be here for you no matter what they will not leave your side is right guys" I told her and asks her friends and they agreed I see that Quinn calmed down I notice that Quinn was cold as it's winter and she had no jacket with her I see the girls trying to warm her up so I pull off my leather jacket and wrapped my jacket around her then we hear a loud strong voice "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER NOW" the voice boomed loudly. 

NOW ON NEW PACK!

Stiles POV

 Suddenly we hear a loud strong voice "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER NOW" the voice boomed loudly from behind us we all turned around to where the voice is coming from then I saw a older man with bright red face with his fist balled up beside him indicating that he was angry very angry so me and my friends got into a formation around Quinn to protect her at all cost. 

 Quinn's father came marching towards us while yelling at us to get away from his Daughter we did not move Quinn's father got really close in my face  yell at me this went on for a few minutes then he pushed me back ruffley then he pulled a gun out my eye widen in shock seeing that he brought a gun to the school at the corner of my eye I saw Coach Sue sliding her phone and sending a quick message then quickly slides her phone back after I saw that I quickly got up "Guys take Quinn and get in side the school ASP" I told everyone while eyeing her father "But......." Lydia and Coach Sue said then I interrupted "what part of get Quinn and get inside now do you not under stand please go NOW!" I quickly said while stand my ground then a few minutes I hear that everyone left the grounds "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING MY DAUGHTER"Quinn's father yelled at me while holding the gun towards me.

I quickly checked that everyone was safe then I looked at him right in the eyes "So tell me why have you been abuseing Quinn all of her life she does not deserve that, actually no one should have to go through that at all" I asked him then he got super mad his face got redder by the minute "where did you take my daughter I will shoot if you don't tell me" he ask angrily then I notice that he was not rooting him self so I tackled him to ground then removed the gun from him so that he can't shoot then I held him down until the police came.

20 minutes the police came and put Quinn's father in cuffs and took him away when they took him away the police asked me questions regarding of what happened while the other police were checking the students and teachers on in the school "How did you take him down while he had a gun in his hands?" the police asked me " Well I'm trained in combat and mix marble arts and how to handle guns and such from when I was thirteen since I'm a trained cadet since the age of thirteen so I saw that he was not rooting his legs down so I took the opportunity to take him down quickly and effetely" I told the police, the police was shocked to say the lest so they took my statement but for they left "can I ask you something sir" I asked the police "sure what is it son" he asked " well I was wondering if I can let Quinn live with me or maybe we can make a house with the cheerleaders, football and glee club Because only I spend the two days here but I notice that most of these kids are either abused , bullied or kick out of there home because they came out there family and I thought that we can make a house that's safe for them to live with any worries it's until they graduate and go to college plus I help them anyway I can because I know first hand of abused and bulling from back home so I thought that I would help these teenagers while I can well what you think of the idea sir?" I asked the police, the police was shocked that I asked that " well ummm I think you need to bring that idea to the ............"

________________________________________________________________________________

cliff hanger you just to wait until tomorrow to see what happens 

-AURTHER MESSAGE-

HELLOOOOOO ! ! ! my fellow magical readers of all kinds,

This chapter I chose to write something different then I usually would write because I want to try and see what you all think if you don't like this chapter please let me know and I will change the chapter. 

while I was writing this chapter I was thinking about my friend and how protective I am about them so thought that I would included this in the chapter

well I hope you all enjoy this chapter

please comment and vote