shocking news

"What did that really happend?" I asked "Yes that did happened, no one here glowed righted after your mother left the tribe" the elderly man told me and my eye went wide open in shock "umm ok what does the glow mean?" I asked the man as I got off Jace and stood up and face the older man thats was in front of me  "The glow means that you are our leader even though your birthday is two days you are showing signs of being our leader and  transforming earlier and that is normal for a leader to show signs before there actual birthday" the man told me I was shocked I even had to sit down to stop the spinning of information that is going through my head to understand everything "does this mean my friends will join too ? I think that they a have a part of the group" I asked the man and the man looked at my friends "well some yes but the others will be tribe mates like family members and they are going to be your biggest supporters" the man told me " Thank you for clearing that up for me, I think we should get going we have to sort some things but don't worry we will come back and visit I might have to take a day off on monday aghhh and I'm going have to tell coach sue what's been going one" I told them and the tribe inderstood what I ment.

As we were leaving I felt someone holding my leg so that I don't leave I look down and I see Lacy she looks abit scared soi went down to her leavel "Hey lacy what's wrong" I asked and she was about to answer "WHAT DID YOU DO ME YOU IDOT!" Jace got up and came in my face a yelled at me "You are banded from this tribe for ever you have hurt this tribe more then you helped the tribe and for that your punishment is banishment and never to return" I told him " You have no right to come here and take over this tribe you are not suited for the role I am" Jace told me,I replied with a  scoffed and turned around and asked lacy if she want to stay the night with me and my friends and she noded in agreement I look at the elders for permission and they nodded back " You are not taking lacy anywhere she hardly knows you she should stay here where she know everyone including me" Jace said to me "I don't think that is very wise to do so, Lacy will stay the night at stiles and you have no say about it and this is not your tribe anymore so leave or we make you leave" Noah puckerman told Jace while taking a proective stand next to Lacy. 

Jace came runnig towards us the net thing I know he's pined down by Alison "You will never step close to this tribe, because this tribe is under my proection not yours and I will do what I have to do to ensure the safety of this tribe and right now you are causeing havic in this tribe you are to leave and never to return and if I see you around here lets not get to that point you get my drift becaue as long I'm around nothing will get pass me or anyone who is proecting this tribe got it " Alison said in a deadly calm voice and she had her chinse rings dagger aganst Jace neck "I will never leave this tribe you guys are just pest that needs to be put down" Jace replyed to Alison "What did you call us Jace" I asked jace as I walked over to Jace and Alison, leaving Lacy with Noah" I said that you are pest that needs to be put down" Jace answered my question I scoffed at him "Did you just hear what he said" I asked everyone and everyone nodded there head in agreement expcept a little girl who seems not understanding what's going on around her I'll have to see her after this "You think we are pest that needs to be put down well well lets see about that" I said as I turned around "Lyds the phone please" I asked Lydia then Lydia walked over to me and passed the phone then I diled a nunmber that I know off by heart then pressed call and waited untill it picked up which was not long "Hey boss you might wanna head over to Lima sooner then planed we got some damge contoll to do" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my magical fellow readers of all kind, 

hey i'm back sorry i've been supper busy with family ect but I back anyways here's a short chapter untill next week I promise that I will write longer chapters for all you guys to read 

but I need your help what should I bring Scott and Derck back and who you think Lydia should date Erica or someone else 

I hope you all are staying safe through this rough time 

please leave a comment on what you think or send a message my way I will be happt to talk to you guys

from your writer 

Storm 

xoxoxo