first day at McKinley

Stiles Pov

The next  morning we all woke up and got ready we chose to wear our leather jackets to make a statement to the whole school to not mess with us 

the boys wore taking care of business leather jackets while the girls wore lets get into some trouble leather jacket 

after we got ready we left for school on our way got got some food and some tea and coffee 

20 minutes later 

we pulled into the carpark at the school and everyone was staring at us because they never seen us before. 

we got out of our jeeps and went into the school we already know where our lockers because it right next to each other and we were given our timetable ect yesterday so we don't have to do anything before school starts.

we got to our lockers while we were putting our school things in lockers a girl and a jock came up to us and asking if we can sing and demanding where we are from then I hear a voice " Rachel leave them alone they just got here and as of where they come from that's none of your concern so butt out Rachel" puck tells Rachel with the whole football team and some cheerleaders behind him "Excuse me Noah you can't tell me what to do as  matter of fact i'm allowed to know where they come from so I woun't butt out" the small girl replied to puck her repose ticked me off " No excuse me you don't have the right to know where we come from that privative and your invading our private lives and we don't want to join your little club you got going and one last thing his name is Puck for crying out loud he hates being called Noah so please respect that people want to be called by a different name as its a human right" I told her, her face went bright red and she stomped off with the jock following behind her I turned around and faced Puck "Thanks puck you didn't have to do that for us" I told puck, puck just shrugged "It ok here at McKinley some of us look out for each other and we are looking for you guys" he told us and I was shocked from the response after a few minutes of being shocked as soon the bell went for class I shook out of the shocked state "well thank you anyways puck we got to head to class now see you on lunch break" I replied to Puck then went to class with my friends.

Skip to lunch 

Me and my friends went to the cafeteria and got lunch then we saw the teenagers that we met yesterday so we went over to them and ask if they would like to join us out side the teenagers agreed so we all headed outside we found a spot under the trees in the grass area, while we were eating coach Sue saw us and went over to us "Hey there's tryouts this afternoon I hope you all can be there" coach sue told us "we be their coach" I replied to coach Sue while everyone agreeing and coach Sue smiled and excused her self and left. 

then a small group of kids came marching towards us yelling once they got close they started to through punches at us I was mad as hell a boy from the group tried to punch me but I caught his fist and twisted his fist and pushed him off me then I got up "WHAT THE HELL YOU GUY NEED TO BACK OFF OR YOU REGRET EVER COMING NEAR US" I yelled at the group that was attacking us "Or what are you going to tell us to the teachers such a teacher pet" one of the boys said I grabbed him by his collar of his shirt  "Don't you ever lay your hands on my friends your you would't  see daylight ever again and just you know we all know how to fight we are trained in mix marshal arts so if I was you I would think twice before I do anything stupid" I reply with a deadly low texan accent I've got then I let him go and stumbled away and I saw my friends pined his friends down "let them go I think that understand not to mess with us" I tell my friends so my friends let them go then the small group left so we sat back down and finished eating our lunch the other teenagers were shocked to say the lest but let it go and enjoyed lunch their lunch.

Half an hour later

 The bell went indicating for us that lunch is done and now it's class time so we went to class while we were in class I see Santana and Brittany running in looking very worried then I notice that Santana saw me and me friends "oh thank god you guys are here we need you guys now Quinn is trouble her dad is here I tell you on the way" Santana tells us we quickly got up and follow Santana and Brittany to where Quinn is while telling us what happened on the way.

we finally got to Quinn puck and the football team and her cheer team was there even coach Sue was there "Hey there Quinn can you tell me what is happening"I ask softly as I got to Quinn's level "It's my Fa....fa...fa..father is h...e...ereee at th..ee sc..ch..oo.l and I don't know what to do I'm scared of him he just messaged me telling me he is here and I can't do anything about it I so scared" Quinn tells me at first she was hiccuping then it slowly went away and she looked down in shame "hey hey look at me no one is going to hurt you not while we are around for sure your friend that are here around you right now Quinn I need you to look up" I told her Quinn looks up "see there are people around you that care for you deeply, they will be here for you no matter what they will not leave your side is right guys" I told her and asks her friends and they agreed I see that Quinn calmed down I notice that Quinn was cold as it's winter and she had no jacket with her I see the girls trying to warm her up so I pull off my leather jacket and wrapped my jacket around her then we hear a loud strong voice "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER NOW" the voice boomed loudly. 

________________________________________________________________________________

cliffhanger 

well hello my fellow magical readers of all kind

I'm so sorry for taking forever to update I have been super busy with my family 

What do you think will happen?

What will Quinn's father do?

What will stiles and his friends do?

please comment, vote 

let me know what you think might happen next 

Anyways I hope you all enjoy the chapter 

from your fellow writer Storm