shocking news part one

" what yes i'm part of the proectors and i am the leader here i don't need to prove you anything or show you anything old man" Jace told the old man the steped forward and everyone was shocked at what jace had said to an elder of the tribe "You big meanie don't you ever i mean ever disrespect an elder in our tribe you know that leads to banishment because you are not respecting the elders or your tribe at all and that is big no no in this tribe mmister" Lacy piped up and she was mad at jace for being rude to everyone "lacy you don't know what your saying as leader of the tribe come over here and stay away from them" Jace command lacy and i got proective of lacy quickly and I notice that my friends were to so I stood in front of Lacy in a provetive manner then I felt someone hold my shirt behind me and i knew it was Lacy and I could feel that she was scared "She not going anywhere with you, you are no leader of this tribe I can tell when someone is bluffing and i'm quite good at it" I said to him then i notice after i said that his face got red and redder as he got mad then he charged at me then i felt lacy been taken off me and i i ducked under jace and then charged at him while grabing my dagger out of my boot and takled him down to the ground and pined him down and i put my dagger across his neck " DON'T YOU EVER I MEAN EVER COME AT ME OR MY TRIBE OR FAMILY  EVER AGAIN .............. I CALL UPON ON OUR ANCESTORS AND PROTECTORS BEFORE US TO HELP ME PROCTOET THIS TRIBE AND FAMILY BY BANISHING JACE MACESON OF THIS TRIBE FOR INDANRGERMENT OF THE TRIBE AND FAMILY SO MOTE IT BE" I said that as my magic swelled through me as I was thinking of proecting my family my tribe after I was done I herd gasped from everyone "what?" I asked them "well umm you glowed rainbow and I could see your Ancestors and the protectors before you staining around you giving there power to you" Lydia told me and my eyes went wide open in shock "What that happened?"......... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello my beutiful magical fellows of all kind, 

I finally update yay from now on I will be post once a week untill I can get more ideas I hope you all are ok with that.

let me know what you think of the chapter i know that I left a clif hanger but that is the best 

anyways stay safe 

stay magical 

vote  comment  or message me your thoughts 

from your writer 

storm

xxoxooxoxo