first day at McKinley part 3

last time on New pack 

t "can I ask you something sir" I asked the police "sure what is it son" he asked " well I was wondering if I can let Quinn live with me or maybe we can make a house with the cheerleaders, football and glee club Because only I spend the two days here but I notice that most of these kids are either abused , bullied or kick out of there home because they came out there family and I thought that we can make a house that's safe for them to live with any worries it's until they graduate and go to college plus I help them anyway I can because I know first hand of abused and bulling from back home so I thought that I would help these teenagers while I can well what you think of the idea sir?" I asked the police, the police was shocked that I asked that " well ummm I think you need to bring that idea to the ............"

now on New pack 

" well ummm I think you need to bring that idea to the child to the Child Protection Services officer that is coming your way" the policeman tells me, I turn around and see middle aged lady walking towards us, thanked the police officer then the policeman left.

The women came " Hello are you Stiles that saved Quinn?" she asked "Yes I'm him, how can I help you" I asked "Well my name is Jane and I work with the Child Protection Services I thought that I would asks a few questions if that's ok"  she asked, I said yes and she asked the questions and I answered "do you mind if I ask you a question" I asked the lady, she nodded yes " I was wondering, if Quinn can come and live with me or move in with us with the football team and her cheer team, because I have notice the signs that she should not be left along right now and neither of her friends, I notice a level of abused or bulling or going through a ruff time with there families, so I thought that this would be a great thing for them to be together to support each other, I already live a big house due to my friends that moved with me are living with me and one of my friends dad and we still have lots of spare roo,  I can make a roommate system for them so that we still have space and that they don't feel left out I just thought that I would bring this idea up to you"  I asked the lady, she was shocked to say the lest "umm I was not expecting that at all, well I think that's a great idea actually I just talked to Quinn and she was asking the same thing so why not. I will talk to my boss and see if I can come for an inspection by the end of the week just to make sure everything is safe and see if anything needs changing or added other that I think it will go smoothly. here's my number that you can call so that we can work out the times so that it does not interfere your schooling so I see you a weeks time " she tells me then hands me the card I thanked her and the lady left. 

I went back to my friends, I see everyone was making sure everyone was ok that makes me smile  I spotted Quinn so I went over to her and sat down next to her. She saw me sitting next to her she weakly smiled so I smiled back then gave her the biggest hugs ever while hugging her she cried that broke my hart to hear her cry in my arms so I give her some soothing words and telling her that she is safe and that she won't see him ever again soon she calmed down then the small prepy girl and the jock that ambushed us this morning came busing asking what happened the girl was demanding to be answered and that made me mad "LYDs, ALI COME OVER HERE PLEASE" I shouted for the girls to come over the girls herd me and came over "Hey girls can you keep Quinn company while I talk to these people for a moment is that ok?" I asked the girls and the girls agreed. 

"Now you two follow me" I told the two idiots while dragging them across field since we were all on the filed then I started to tell them off real good. 

Lydia's POV

stiles called me and Ali over then he grabbed the two students that were bothering us across the field and start to tell them off and all of us were just sitting there watching what was going down but we could not hear what was being said. 

"Is stiles all ways like this?" Coach Sue came over and asked, "yep Stiles has alway been this protective ever since I first met him and that's what we all love about him he makes us feel safe and accepted and stiles would do anything for us he would jump in front of a move bullet or if you asked him to jump he will ask how high even though stiles been through so much him self this is his what he does. " I tell Coach Sue, Coach Sue nodded along with what I was saying while everyone was listening too. 

"OI STILES COME HERE FOR A SEC" Coach Sue yell for stiles to come over. stiles snapped his head over and yelled that was coming over as he jogged over "yes Coach Sue" Stiles said "Do you have time this afternoon to talk about you joining the cheerios and  about the new glee club that we talked about" Coach sue asked "Off course I see you this afternoon even though we were going to meet up anyways when you asked us at lunch so I be there the sports hall right?" Stiles asked Coach Sue and she said yes. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my fellow readers of all magical kinds, 

I this chapter is a short chapter compared to my other chapter don't worry the next chapter will be longer a better 

let me know what you will happen next 

I want to know what you think 

please comment and vote 

until next time my fellow readers \

stay safe and humble ☮️✌🏾

your writer Storm