chapter 1~

So  basically i died and reincarnated into a villainess. How did i die you may be asking. Well i'll tell you how.

I got hit by lightning.......thrice 

Yes, thats how i died. However i've been reincarnated into a novel as a villainess.

The villainess's name is Lilia Chloe Soleil. The dukes daughter.

She, the villainess was not that bad. In the novel she wasn't very annoying or arrogant she stepped back when she saw how her fiancé loved the heroine. She wasn't very much of a villainess. She was only counted as the villainess because she was engaged to the male lead and was an obstacle to the main couples love. She had a bad ending the female lead killed her off  since she was a  yandere and was scared that the prince might like Lilia instead.

The female lead was a badass. She wasn't the typical cry baby heroine. She was intelligent and a cold beauty basically like those female leads from chinese novels getting revenge. The male lead had blonde hair with blue eyes he is very sly and manipulative.

The male lead fell in love with her because she didn't pay attention to him and she wasn't interested in him like all the other girls. 

The male lead was amused by her and tried to get her to like him. He was like an iceberg aka Emperor. 

He was very popular in school and he naturally had his sidekicks with him aka secondary male leads. Their names were Keith, Christian, Noah

And the male lead's name was......

JOHN CENA

.....

...

No, i'm kidding. His actual name was Leon. Actually i don't remember their last names lol

Oh, wait I forgot to mention the female lead's name

her name was Allison. 

Im going to briefly tell you about the other love interests. By the way they are all from prestigious families and the male lead is the crowned prince and the thing that all love interests/male leads have in common is that all of them are yandere.

Keith has brown hair and amber eyes. He was like the older brother type. 

Christian had fiery red hair and clear blue eyes. He is the feisty angry tsundere type.

Noah is the younger brother of the male lead. So naturally he also had blonde hair with blue eyes.

The villainess had fluffy light blonde hair and big light pink eyes that sparkled. When she walked around she smelled like peaches and strawberries and had the moe moe flower aura around her. She looked extremely innocent, sweet, pure and kind. Her personality was very gentle, shy, warm and child like. But contrary to her innocent child like she had a very alluring figure. Very big chest....like very massive.

but the female lead on the other hand was a cold beauty. She had shiny healthy silver hair and cold, detached, intelligent ruby red eyes. She was like an iceberg just like the male lead and had a mysterious aura around her. The female lead had a manipulative, sly, intelligent, domineering, mighty personality and had great knowledge of medicine. She was from a marquis household called moonlight. 

The male leads ,female lead, villainess/obstacle/2nd female lead were in the student council.

Thats all i remember. The 2nd female lead/villainess's personality closely matched mine 

i'm also extremely shy and my friends always call me naive and too kind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...