chapter 20~

Oh god the hell happened here.

My parents think i'm bullying Selene my new adopted mary sue younger sister.

Now that a new mary sue arrived that means im now a double cannon fodder. My first role is the heroines aka Allison's "love rival" and the second one is the evil jealous older step sister.

Good thing me and my brother seem to still have that unbreakable siblingship, but....I hope he wont fall for our new sibling because no, ew thats disgustang. I don't support incest even if they aren't related its still messed up. Additionally, Anthony also has a fiancé which makes it even more messed up. 

The thing that upsets me the most is that my parents who i thought were rational people were actually two freaks. Let me elaborate. Firstly, they told me about my new adopted sister....like an hour before she arrived. Secondly, they talked about adopting a child as if they were shopping in walmart for groceries.

Selene is also very annoying. haha~ I now sound like a villainess, but for real she just annoys me to death. She has a talent for annoying people.

When she talks to me she acts as if i'm her maid bff. What I mean by that is she doesnt listen or hear me at all everyday she just talks about herself. If I or anyone says anything, she always changes the topic to herself. Im not mad because of that, but im mad because she acts as if I'm some pitiful creature that needs her help and guidance.........

.....

....

guidance? 

didnt I do the exact same thing with Anthony and Leon? Well,, not leon because I just decided to make him hate me, but Anthony....all these years I was always like:

"UhhH iM goiNg tO guidE tHis poOr soUl and enLighten hiM. HE shAll noT be a jErk,!!"

WHAT DID I DO!!!!

That must've been very annoying for him. I was acting like a mary sue myself!! but if i'm a mary sue then why am I so unfortunate? So many contradictions.  I'm not perfect, no ones perfect, but I keep criticizing others. I have no right to criticize others or get annoyed at Selene or anyone else just for existing...now I sound like a doormat. Didnt all those characters kill the original Lilia? Why should I be nice? I wont be nice.

Yeah, I made up my mind. Ill quietly suffer because I have no power.

No I do! I have money! but....they are mary sues and gary stues.

How do I get revenge for Lilia? Oh I had that plan where I make Allison and Selene fight for male lead, but what about Irene? The other capture targets?

Screw this revenge thing, ill just live my life, but my life is currently a mess....should I just go with the revenge thing to distract myself from real problems?

Ah, the easiest option is to just go with the flow. Its not as if i'm going to die any time soon. I already lived past original lilia's lifetime.

Im now 17. When ill turn 18 Ill move out and travel the world!

~~~~~

The next day:

Lilia was announced to be dead at 3 am, the cause of death was too much joy and happiness.

I guess the villaines wont continue living...

Ah, god is cruel. I see my parents breaking down in tears, Selene and Anthony silently grieving, and my "fiance.", Allison, rest of the harem looking indifferent. Why did they even come? 

I honestly have no regrets except for....I feel bad that I got mad at selene. Its not as if all mary sues are bad. I reincarnated into a novel and treated everyone there like they were just characters and not real people. To be fair they did stupid things, and acted like buttholes to me. So I have the right to feel mad and salty.

Everyday they tormented me, bullied me and I had to run for my life make plans (terribly executed), schemes (not really well thought out ones) and my parents thought I was bullying selene when I was being extremely polite. I also died a very lame death! Seriously because of happiness?

I am done with this I miss no one and don't emphasize with anyone.

Well I can now rest.

"Lululululululu."

'Oh god is it that annoying book again?'

"LuluLuluLu I cAn heaRrr you. JuSt becaUse I feEl bAd fOr yoU I shAll reinCarnAte yoU intO anoTher wOrld. ThE worLd of DoKi DoKi my hEartsu is bEatsu."

"Please no..No Noooooooo."

~~~~~

Hey guys I didn't update for quite a while...im very sorry!! Please forgive my incompetent self.

anyways you can follow me on insta 

user is : happyramenoodle

If you have any ideas or suggestions for the next chapter pls comment or dm.