Chapter 21

Doki doki my heartsu is beatsu is a novel set in modern times. The heroine is the illegitimate child of the second richest family called...eh..m..yeah so as I was saying the second richest family. This heroine her name was um..,  Iris? Oh yes  she was betrayed by her white lotus half-sister called Charlotte. First this Charlotte stole Iris's fiance, um.....I.....don't remember his name...lets call him Richard cause hes a di.. and then on Iris's wedding Charlotte and Richard killed Iris!! but the unexpected happened and the heroine Iris was reborned...this time she lived for revenge. Charlotte and Richard ended up miserable and Iris lived happily ever after with a black bellied, super boss, gary stue, handosme, rich, rich, popular, gentle, nice, black hair and golden eyes, knows how to cook, scheming, cunning and caring.

Well that's how I interpreted it. Guess into who did I transmigrate into! Charlotte? Nope I'm now just a scholarship student in a prestigious school which Iris and Charlotte go to. Haha losers I actually became a happy, peaceful extra!!! My name now is Anna, my role is the classic class rep. The lululu book told me that ill start going to school tomorrow. It pretty much transferred all her memories to me, so ill have no trouble finding the school.

Thanks weird book. 

"luLuLulU."

Lets look at my appearance, I lean towards the mirror and see a girl with glasses and brown eyes. The hair is also brown. Its tied into two low pigtails.

Aww I look like the class reps in animes.

Well anyways right now i'm in some room. Its very empty. I apparently live alone and work a part time job in a convenience store. God I miss the rich life. What are Charlotte and Iris doing? Iris is probably scheming something up against Charlotte and attracting richard plus the black bellied ceo, film emperor guy.

Anyways I have worries of my own. Did the original Anna cook for herself?? I don't know how to cook anything except for cup noodles.

....

( ̄^ ̄)

Welp, lets go to the convenience store. I put on some random coat I found in the room and walk out.

walk walk walk walk

I am only stepping on the squares. If I touch the lines its game over. 

Ack

I look up and automatically apologize.

"sorry."

This isn't a person. That's a wall.

I walk off in embarrassment. I should've looked where I was going, where am I? and where's the convenience store?

I'm just going to google it. Good thing this novel is set in modern times! I really missed my phone.

Now I take a right then left and here it is! The "Convenience store fur plute prugresion."

Alright I bought some...a lot.

Now i'm walking on the "run into your future bf." street. 

Maybe Ill find love!

I then proceed to walk.

"OWWwww." said an extremely tall beautiful girl with elegant purple hair, big peach blossom eyes that looked distant and that made her even more interesting, and captivating. She had a figure of a goddess. Flawless, airbrushed, pale white skin, and cute red lips that anyone would want to kiss. She looked like a mischievous fox, very seductive and playful, but when she fell she more looked like a kitten who sometimes bares her claws she is literally the epitome of perfection. That ass tho. Very big and nice. Her melons are also very bouncy. Her voice is very melodical, clear and sweet. If she was a singer she would probably be number one. Just by looking at her once you would fall in love with her. She also is radiating a noble air. Thats probably because she is the young miss of the second richest family. Her feet are very small and white as snow. She is literally THE snow white, but not only is she a princess but she also looks like a film empress. She is basically a queen. Her sweat looks like pearls. She smells of a faint rose scent unlike those OTHER girls who use perfume like its holy water. Her legs are very long and her face is very small. Her eyes show that shes very mature and has lots of depth because she clearly went through some stuff.

that's probably the heroine, Iris

"Are you all right?" a tall guy with black raven hair and golden eyes said. He had a dominant, alpha, male lead, ceo, final boss aura surrounding him. His eyes his eyes looked very possesive when he looked at the purpled haired girl. He wants to gobble her up. This guy is like a wolf that will act like a loyal dog with his loved one.

wow and thats the male lead, um his name was.....um..Oh yeah Harrison.

They look so good together. They look like they came out of a painting.

I in comparison to Iris look like a squid. Even my previous appearance as Lilia looks like trash. 

This scene is where Iris seduces the super big CEO  Harrison to get revenge on her sister and fiance, because of series of random event they end up in a hotel room together and then they fuc-...read bedtime stories to each other.

Lets just watch this dog blood drama for free.

"Yes I am. Thank you for helping me." answered Iris with big, clear, pure, innocent peach blossom eyes, but that expression was all calculated.

The CEO harrison detected a faint calculating look in her eyes, but he decided to play along for her because she's extremely interesting and is something he has never ever seen before. 

His handsome face smirks and Iris answered with a challenging gaze.

*DUN DURURURU DU DU DU DUN DUN DUN*

"GRANDDAUGHTER HOW R YA SWEETIE? CAN U HEAR ME? DO YOU HEAR MEEeeEeeee..."

AHHH oh no this is bad. nO this isnt bad ill just act like they are in the wrong. They dont own this street! this is a public space so im clearly not at fault. Yeah ill just act casual as if im passing by. If they ask me something ill just act like im a tourist.

I take out my phone and act as casually as I can and act as if im meeting up with my friend.

Right leg, left leg, right leg, left leg.

right when I pass by Harrison he roughly grabs my arm.

"Can you not stalk me, this is my gf over there." he points at Iris.

Iris looks at me with a small unreadable smile. She will most likely murder me in my sleep.

"sorry I don't understand chinese, i'm actually a tourist."

"Stop acting."

ew annoying male lead nerd he grabbed my arm and that is harassment.  

"Sir Im sorry I can't give you any money. I don't have change."

"Ill pay you a million dollars if you stop stalking me."

"Alrighty then." I answered without a hitch. Even though I just accepted that I stalked him.

"You just accepted that you are a stalker."

No shit. Is he trying to humiliate me? well i don't care because i'm getting a million dollars! woo hoo.

"Yes, i'm a stalker so where is my promised money?"

I then try to yank out my hand out of his grip but then I accidentally rip his coat in the process. 

That is probably some expensive designer coat since he's the big boss CEO guy.

"...uh it seems like it wasn't high quality. See how it ripped so easily! but since i'm so generous I allow you to keep the one million dollars and use it for a coat thats not from goodwill."

~~~

if yall see Cadenza its now changed to iris, because everyone likes to look at her irises. 

just kidding I named her after the flower Iris. Meaning royalty and wisdom because she is a queeeen.

edit: just wanna say this.....BARRY IS STILL A BITCH.