chapter 23~

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL:

"Huh that nerd is back."

"Wow she's still alive?"

Don't tell me that I'm being ostracized by my classmates already. I stood up immediately.

"Woah, dude thats a little too far...life is precious."

"Yeah, we shouldn't bully people just because of our own insecurities."

"Woahhh, I agree."

Oh they had their retribution. I forgive them. I sat down again.

"Haha As if I would say that! We shall mercilessly bully the orphan girl!"

Just as I was about to stand up again a familiar gorgeous girl with purple hair, stagnant, clear peach blossom eyes and rose petal like lips stood in front of me.

"Stop your atrocious acts against this poor little girl! What has she ever done to you!"

"Ah look at this beauty!! Sorry ultimate goddess. We didn't know she was your friend! otherwise we wouldn't have bullied her so hard!"

Such influence! 

Hold on that's the elegant, noble female lead, Iris!

But why is she so nice to me, an extra shouldn't she be more...indifferent towards me.

The female lead Iris wasn't a blind, selfless holy mother who saved random mobs without any reason. She was a shrewd, calculative badass who lived for revenge. What the heck does she want from me.

Of course I won't say 'What dO yOu wAnt frOm me.' up front. I'm not an idiot.

"Thanks supreme goddess for saving my life."

What the duck came out of my mouth.

"You can just call me Iris! Let's be friends!" she said with her sweet voice, eyes bright with a hint of coldness.

"SURE. ITS AN HONOR TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU."

~~~~

Happy new years!!