chapter 2~

I've already got used to the environment in the dukes house.

The 2nd female leads parents are very sensible, warm, honest people. When i first came here into this world i was about 6 years old.

This is how it went:

'Where am I? Why am i still alive' i thought.

"Ojou-sama, Its time for breakfast." said a girl with maid cosplay-ish clothes.

"Yo, Nice cosplay." i said out loud. 

"huh?" she answered with a confused look. 

I decided to avoid the awkward situation and went along with it "Yes, um..uh girl  lets go i am ready."

 I don't know her name...so i just called her girl that sounded so weird maybe i should have called her servant, maid or commoner, lowly one, slave

...

Nah im just kidding about the other three titles. 

....

....

Oh My God, I just thought of something 

i should have asked her name but....wait wouldn't that make me like those girls who reincarnate into novels that befriend the first servants they see and make that very servant her bff. It takes too much effort to befriend people

and Its too late for that anyway.

So I got up and followed the maid. We arrived in a huge extravagant room with a table in the middle. There sat three people  a women, manly guy, and little guy. By the way they are all very attractive.

I said "good morning everyone"

I don't know who are they so thats why i just said good morning to everyone, haha im so smart. 

.....

....

...

I FORGOT TO FIND OUT MY IDENTITY!!

why did i remember to check my identity only now.

"Good morning, Sweety. Why are you so late?" said the beautiful women. I could find out my identity from them!!

"Dear wife, Lilia must've been tired from yesterday's lessons" said the handsome  manly man.

from this i could tell that they are married and I must be their daughter named lilia. That manly man looks awfully familiar.......OHH he fits the description of the villainess's/2nd female leads father from the novel 'I KeeP rEjectIng hIm bUt he stIll KeePs trYing' 

oh, I AM DEFINITELY LILIAAA FROM THAT NOVEL. NOOOO

i don't want to dieeeeee!!! 

I will definitely make a plan...later after i eat.

"Yes, Mother i got very tired from yesterday" i said as i sat down looking at the food

I ate only half of my food. Why is Lilia's appetite so small. I thought i could it all of this but after i ate the half i couldn't eat the rest since i felt so full.

"Older Sister" Whispered the little guy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to be continued