chapter 9~

Yeah, I went to my math class. 

Same as usual. 

*Ring ring* 

MY SAVIOR,THE BELLL

I ran out as soon as possible to my dorm to think of a plan for the future.

when entering my room, I realized It is actually very clean. Thank god that maids exist.

I take some paper.

Wait no. Writing on paper is waay too dangerous, if someone sees this it would cause a bunch of unnecessary problems.

But, I can't remember every part of my plan. Fine, writing on paper it is.

I take out a weird feathery pen and start to write.

I only have time until high school where i'll meet the love interests and the heroine all together in the student council.

First of all, I'll not join the student council.  Second, I will treat the love interests like everyone else would and I can't get involved with the heroine. No matter what she shouldn't know of my existence. If I act like I like the love interests, they will just pass me as another fangirl they meet everywhere around the school and that would be very beneficial for me. Avoiding them would just catch their interest.

If all of that fails. I'll need to have a backup.

My fiance, sibling, her maid are all involved in annihilating me. I can't remember how they executed this plan exactly, but I totally remember that my sibling was supposed to lure me to the place where I get stabbed.

Anthony and I are close and I have also been teaching him to be a better person, so he is less likely to destroy me. Oh goodness, If only he won't fall for the heroine, but if he did I hope that he will have enough consciousness to spare his poor older sister. 

My fiance aka Iceberg face. I literally met him only once, so I couldn't have guided him to the path of enlightenment. He is 100% going to murder me. I think I left a good first impression, but not visiting me for like 5 years really tells something. The only good action he did during my visit was showing me the path to my father. He might also be in my school, but I never saw him here. He probably he has his own cool private place to rest in there and eat. 

What about the maid? I haven't ever met Allison's maid. 

I got it.

I'll bribe her. YES I WILL BRIBE HER. 

Currently, I can only keep building a better relationship with my brother. I can't do the same with Iceberg face because way too much time has passed without communication and I can't build a very good relationship with him. I guess I'll just go with plan B, I SHALL MAKE HIM HATE ME TO THE POINT OF MAKING THE HEROINE PITY ME.

My plan of survival is guaranteed to become a successful.

...After finishing writing my plan I continued to live my life as usual. A lot of time passed since then and I graduated from middle school. YAY, Summer vacation!!