chapter 18~

~~~

A silver haired beauty that looks like a fairy, no an immortal with otherworldly beauty and ruby red eyes, with an expression that looked like she was free of earthly desires laid her eyes on the downgrade, Lilia who was talking to her man.

Allison chopped her up and gobbled her down. All her family was exiled and all of their fortune was stolen.

~~

NOOOO I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN

AS IF.

"Haha I meant ME so soup, Miso soup. I heard its quite tasty."

He looked at her with a cold stare which held no warmth.

"You thirsty piece of shit, I have a woman already."

Suddenly a beautiful woman with a lot of presence showed up.

"Leon good thing your so loyal to me! I thought you would've cheated on me with that." said Allison with a mischievous smile.

Flowers bloomed for her, the sun was shining and she looked ethereal, like a goddess.

silence.

Lilia stood there with an innocent expression on her face. That annoyed allison to death.

The beauty decided to speak up about it and said with a wronged tone "How could you try seduce my hubby! And still look so calm. Stop trying to act innocent."

??Huh..How am i acting innocent i didnt even say anything yet. 

Hoho shes talking as if im the side bitch WELL IM HIS FIANCE...

...im still his fiance?? I forgot to get rid of the engagement..

"hey hey..what about my engagement to him?"

"I don't love you and never will!" said a cold voice.

??...tHis fuCking iDiot cAn hE pls anNul the enGagmenT fiRst??

"I get it but-"

"Leave! Get out now!" said Allison in a righteous grand tone coupled with her refined beauty she looked like a goddess fairy nymph divine.

"Yeah, you can't bully my mistress!" said Allison's maid...maid? maid..HOW DID I NOT NOTICE HER..damn shes like a ninja.

"Waw she deserved it." said passerby 1

"woW Lila from the soleil family is so disgraceful!" added on passerby 2

"Yeah don't even come near me!" said iceberg, leon.

oh goodness the hell do i do? I want to escape but, i still have to clean up after myself because i don't have a heaven bending male lead to save meeeeee.

'I hit on him becAuse I wAnted tO scAre hiM awAy' 

...yeah that won't work.

THINK THINK. what did those mc's do? They just outsmarted them with words but how do i do that??? should i just go physical? no no no I don't know how to fight i told you this already...

I wanna cry and die, hide under the sheets and watch netflix. Why am I even in here? no no no I wont have a breakdown right now! JUST GO WITH THE FLOWWWW

calm down...nO I CANT IM JUST A TEEN..SCREW IT ILL JUST ACT LIKE A TEEN I DONT CARE ABOUT MY LIFE ANYMORE...I LIVE HOW I WANT TO..NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DOOOO!!

"please stfu and break the engagement first, you piece of shit. leon i hated your fucking guts from the first time I met you....narcissist fugly, ugly, retarded alien."

reality:

"Your highness, respectable, rational, virtuous crown prince the sun of the empire and the future queen Allison Moonlight. You forgot to annul the engagement with me, so please do that first, okay?" I said in a kiss assing tone. 

I felt a cold, penetrating stare.

yee yee i go sewer die.

"hag I won't ever like you! stop with your tricks-"

Can I myself just annul the engagement? I'll make it seem as though I was the one abandoning him because I don't want to be the one being dumped.

"Wait wait! Your highness the truth is..." I look up melodramatically and slowly fall down on one knee. I put my hand on my heart and continue the sentence "..is I'm also having an affair...with..um." 

I look around and point at some random male student. "with HIM! He is the love of my life!"

"Wh-"

"Stop talking to me..I'm but I cant return your feelings your highness, well at least you have Lady Allison, her maid and her friend Irene by your side!" I turn around dramatically.

"Hey-"

"Shhh don't cry! I know its hard but, we have to break up! Its not you its me! HEY, BUTLER COME HERE! Bring my lawyer over here!" 

I throw a bunch of papers at him.

"Okay now please sign your name over here, here and here." I aggressively point. "After you sign it we are officially done. I know how much you love me, but i'm sorry my heart belongs to another. Don't be sad! Cheer up!" I then quickly depart.