chapter 15~

This is how Anthony met the goddess.

~~~

A young boy named Anthony Soleil was walking down the streets trying to find the "AMAZING CAFE IN FRONT OF YOU AFTER YOU MAKE A TURN TO THE RIGHT" cafe to try the NEW, INNOVATIVE, TRENDY, MOUTH WATERING, TASTY, popular sweets.

As he was making a turn he bumped into someone and fell on the ground. He wanted to shout at the person who made him gracefully land on the hard ground, but then that young boy saw an angel reaching her hand out. 

That goddess quickly apologized and out of panic threw 20k dollars at him and 3 new suits. 

He instantly fell in love with the generous, thoughtful woman. 

They started meeting each other almost everyday and then one day his mom called him to meet his fiance.

He was stricken by grief and all sorts of negative emotions, but when he saw her. His mood instantly lifted and the negative emotions were replaced with happiness.

His fiance was....THAT WOMAN HE BUMPED INTO!! That beautiful angel.

~~~

"that's how I met her."

I think i've read a shoujo manga with that plot.

"...Man, i'm so jealous I also want to experience love!"

"Haha, loser."

"Maybe if I also go to that cafe I might also find love!"

"Um..Don't you have a fiance?"

"Oh...I forgot that i'm engaged to that thing."

"You know you can just break the engagement...since you're just one of many and they could easily replace you."

"......i'm an idiot."

"Yeah you are."

After this conversation, Lilia gained IQ. 

She went straight to the king and asked him to annul the damn engagement. 

Lilia presented strong arguments and points, and the king agreed on the annulment. Additionally, she asked him to engage him to Allison Moonlight. 

She again, presented a strong argument and the king was like 'Oh that makes sense.'

Female lead and male lead are together, Lilia is alive, the sidekicks are heartbroken and the evil green tea bitch is raging.

Yay. 

The end~

Just kidding.

 Lilia can't win arguments, and the king is not a dumbass.

Life isn't that easy.

I got in trouble for skipping school and now i'm in detention for 2 hours. Anthony is a traitor so he isnt here.

After those 2 hours I could finally get out. I can't let anyone see me, or else they'll think i'm some delinquent and i'll be isolated.

"HEY YOU!!" said a manly voice.

I looked in the direction of the voice.

There stood the heroine and some hot delinquent.

Haha I think i've read a shoujo manga with a delinquent, princely guy, and a nerd girl love triangle.

Don't tell me he has a younger sister and he takes care of some homeless kittens, oh also his parents are divorced and his mom is sick.

I don't like these kind of characters at all.

...I shouldn't be so judgmental though. 

"You're the first to ever hit me!"

"Hah, crazy lunatic!"

Oh wow, i've seen this scene in many kdramas. If the girl calls you a crazy lunatic it means you've got the girl.

I should hurry.

'slippery floor'

"Ouchhh." 

That hurt!! I hope no one saw me or hear me...

"What was that sound?"

I'm not gonna sit and wait here until they come to me.

I've gotta escape!

"AHH"

'Slippery floor'

Noooooooo.

The first time wasn't as painful because no one saw me but this time there were 2 people staring at me.

"y-you haven't seen anything!!!"

I dash and slip again.

Damn this slippery floor.

"You never saw me!" I said while slowly, carefully, exiting the scene with my front turned towards them.

This is very embarrassing...I don't even mind dying.

"AHHh. What is it this time!? a wall or something." I again fell on bum.

I feel a cold stare.

Oh this is definitely the male lead. He probably came here to fend off the delinquent.

"Acting like this on purpose won't make me like you." the male lead said.

ew.

"Yes."

I quickly run away.

You know why short replies are the best answer? Well that's because the other person can't retort or use your words against you