PART 3..... Books

(Pic of Jax)
Lena's Pov

School was normal. The same thing everyday. It's 4th period. Only a couple more periods left until I have to go back to that hell hole. I dread hearing that bell ring, but thank god im smart. School is easy for me. The hardest part is facing them.

Myah, Jillian, and Lacey. The infamous cliche popular girl group of the school.

Sadly, im not only abused at home. Bullying still exists. Sadly, they're beautiful and popular so they don't get in trouble. Sadly, no body notices.

"Watch it whore!" Lacey yelled. She bangs into me and smirks when she sees me struggling to regain my balance. "Aww poor baby's gonna cry." Jillian laughs. As I desperately try to pick up my books, Myah's hand swings across my face. "Thank you so much Lena. You have no idea how much fun it is to see you hurt." She says. Her body collides with mine, sending my books flying.

" Ow!"

I turn my head to see that one of my books hit someone. In that moment it felt like the entire world fell silent. The usually crowded hall was parted into two. I felt the burning stares and thats when I snapped back into reality.

One of my books hit...
Jax Walker.

Authors note
Hi my lovelies!!!! Another super short chapter... yes I know I know but seriously it's only just the beginning. Jax is finally in the story!!! (Swoon) Jax is absolutely breathtaking don't you think ;) but besides that I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Jax hate Lena? Why does Myah, Jillian, and Lacey hate Lena so much? Is Lena as innocent as she appears? Is this the start of something new? Keep reading Dragged In to find out!!! Don't forget to
Like
Comment
And
Vote
:)