PART 15........ Mine

(Pic of Brenden)
Jax's POV

It's been three weeks...
Three weeks!
It's been two weeks since Lena was taken from me. I still hear her terrified voice.

"Jax! Help! He's hurting me!"

It haunts me like a nightmare. A monster I can't run away from.

I had everyone I knew on a search for Lena. Any little tip we all acted upon. Ever since she was taken from me, I haven't stopped looking for her. The thought of what my brother was doing to her yanked away my happiness. She wasn't safe with him. I would do anything to find her.

"Jax! We got something!" Brenden yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts.
He came running into my room with a little white paper in his hand. Oscar and Courtney followed.

"What happened?" I asked.
"I traced back her phone. She's located at 275 McAllistor Drive. I searched up the place. Apparently it's a pretty secluded and highly guarded community. The place she's staying in is a mansion at the top of the hill . It seems legit. It's probably your brothers place." Oscar said.

"He's not my brother." I replied.
"Jax. You gotta stop pretending he's not blood. He's your brother." Courtney added.

I ignored her remark and continued the
conversation. Alec was never my brother.

"How do we know it's her? She could've dropped her phone or something." I responded.
"Already done. The phone was used from the spot approximately 15 minutes ago when I checked. I traced the fingerprint used to unlock the phone and it went back to Lena. It's her, Jax. Trust me."

For once, I felt a shot of adrenaline. A rush. A sense of hope.
She's alive and ok.
But then i realized, she's with my brother.

My Lena, with Alec. Alone.
"Get everyone ready." I said.

"I'm gonna go get what's mine."

HI MY LOVELIES!!!!!
Another chapter I absolutely love! Jax is finally going to go get Lena!!!! Who guessed Brenden was good with computers! So....
Will Alec willingly give up Lena? Will Lena want to go with Jax? Will there be a deadly fight? Keep reading Dragged In to find out!!
Don't forget to
Like
Comment
And
Vote
:)