PART 23...... The Truth

WARNING!!!
Abusive and Inappropriate content ahead that may be sensitive to some readers. Talks about violence, sexual and domestic abuse. Proceed with caution.

(Pic of Lena)
Lena's POV

"No, this isn't possible." I said, Victor locking the door behind him. "Get away from me!" I yelled.

"You thought you could run away with some boys, Lena? You thought you could get rid of me?" Victor laughed. "You little slut!" He yelled grabbing me.

"No! Let go of me!" I screamed, attempting to get out of his grasp.

He started to punch me. Punch after punch. He punched my face, my stomach, and anywhere else that would make me more vulnerable.

"Alec!" I screamed. "Help! Please!"
"You think that boy is gonna help you? He's busy right now." Victor laughed. "He's getting killed."

Jax's POV

The room went silent. Courtney dropped off Oscar to the car and came back. It was only me, Brenden and Courtney. On Alec's side it was him, Logan, Roger, and Cypress. Everyone heard Lena's screams. There was no gunfire. No yelling. Nothing but pure silence. We froze, everybody.

"Alec!"

We all rushed up the stairs but Alec and his crew were ahead. We ran as fast as we could to her. Her cries and yells got louder.

We reached a room at the far end of the mansion and Alec started kicking a door.

"Lena! What's wrong! Let us in!" He screamed banging on the door.

"Here!" I said kicking the door along with Alec. After a couple kicks the door fell in, revealing Lena wrapped in Victors arms with a gun to her head.

"Lena!" Alec yelled.

"Thank you so much Jax for bringing me here." Victor laughed. "I bet you don't know what I did to Lena."

"Victor listen to me. Please just give her to me. I'll give you anything you want." I begged.

"Shut the hell up! She's mine!" Victor yelled.

"What do you want with her?" Alec yelled.

"You probably had no idea what you were doing when you asked me if I wanted to get her back, Jax. Truth is, I raped and abused her." Victor laughed. "And now that she's here with me again, thanks to you, she'll be back home soon."

"Over my dead body." Alec whispered angrily through clenched teeth.

"If that's what you want." Victor murmured.

He switched his gun over and shot Alec right in the chest and shot Brenden above the hip.

Alec immediately dropped to the floor and was bleeding out rapidly.

"Oh my God!" Courtney yelled trying to tend to both Alec and Brenden, Cypress joining shortly after.

Víctor dropped the gun and grabbed Lena and jumped out the balcony. I chased after him.

I ran as fast as I could towards him.

He attempted to get into one of the cars but failed.

He stopped at the front gate, which was locked and he looked into my eyes.

There was no emotion, no sign of empathy, no sign of remorse.

I just saw Lena crying in his arms.

"It's over Victor." I said.

Without giving him the chance to speak, I shot him right between his eyes, killing him instantly.

"Jax!" Lena cried, jumping into my arms.

I hugged her so tight. I held her for which seemed like forever. The huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders when I felt her body crash into mine. She was alive and safe.

She was with me. The deed was done. The mission was complete.

HI MY LOVELIES!!!!!!
The war is finally over! Or is it? Victor is officially dead. Alec, Brenden and Oscar are extremely wounded. Jax helped Alec get to Lena. This chapter was so crazy! And there's more to come! I'm so proud of myself I'm publishing new chapters back to back!! So... who will Lena choose, Alec or Jax? Will Alec, Brenden and Oscar heal? Who's seeking revenge? Keep reading Dragged In to find out! Don't forget to
Like
Comment
And
Vote
:)