PART 8..... Alone

(Pic of Jax)
Lena's Pov

After the whole confrontation, Jax pulled me over to the side. His three friends came while the rest went to class. Two boys, one girl, and then there was Jax.

"This is Courtney." Jax pointed to the girl and she waved and smiled. "This is Oscar and Brendan." He pointed to the two boys. One still has his arms crossed and the other had his hands in his pockets.

They were all very attractive. They all looked like models and actors, and they were all extremely intimidating.

"Call me if you need anything." Jax said softly, placing a small piece of paper in my hand. His voice was so soft and gentle but so demanding and strong. As him and his little group started walking away I grabbed his arm. I didn't realize what I was doing until his body collided with mine. I yanked his arm too hard, so hard that he banged against me.

"Woah, I'm sorry are you ok?" I asked nervously.
He laughed and shook his head. Oscar then bent to help him up.

"Can I get a minute with her... alone?" Jax asked.
His friends shrugged and started walking to their classes. 

"Did I hurt you?" I asked. Gosh this was so embarrassing.

"No I'm ok." He laughed.
I was so confused and I had so many questions.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked.
He just looked at me and stared until he started talking.

"You seem lonely. I just thought you could use a group of... friends." He paused before he said friends. " I hate seeing girls like you hurt." He continued.

"Girls like me?" I asked.

"Yeah. Like, innocent and smart and pretty."

"You think I'm pretty?"

"Well, yeah. You're not ugly. I just want to get to know you more, alone."

"Trust me, you don't want to get involved with me." I told him.

"Believe me, I'm 100 times worst."

Authors note
HI MY LOVELIES!!!!! Definitely not my favorite chapter but I really just wanted Lena and Jax to have some innocent alone time. Things will start to spice up soon ;). Also, I'm trying to involve Oscar and Brendan more since Courtney got her own chapter. Also, I know abuse is an extremely sensitive topic however it really does add to the story. I'm thinking about adding more of it into the book but if you don't support it I won't add it. So... what do you think Lena thinks about Jax? What do you think Jax thinks about Lena? Keep reading Dragged In to find out!!!!!! Don't forget to
Comment
Like
And
Vote
:)