PART 17....... Living in Luxury

(Pic of Lena)
Courtney's POV

Jax's knuckles were white, as he gripped the steering when with such strength that he could've ripped the wheel off if he wanted to.

His eyes were red and glued to the road. We were going 80 mph in a 30. I was in the passenger seat next to him and Oscar and Brendan in the back seat.

We were all armed.

7 cars were behind us. Each filled with a bunch of Jax's gang members. I was scared, not going to lie.

I've never seen Jax so tense.

"Make a left right here." Brenden whispered from the back.

Jax turned the wheel vigorously.

"Jax, please slow down." I pleaded.

He turned to me and stared at me with angry eyes. It was the death stare. We then stood quiet until we got to the house.

Lena's POV
"Omg Lena! Why haven't you guys kissed yet? He's so cute!" April yelled.
"Jesus Christ, April omg! He's just a friend! Alec's a gang leader remember!" I laughed.

Alec recently gave me so much freedom. He gave me a new car, money, clothes and everything I ever asked for. He even let me go out, but I always had to have a bodyguard near me at all times.

"You need to give him what he wants." April smirked.
"Oh God no!" I laughed.
"Ugh come on! He's giving you clothes, money, food! He gave you a BMW i8 Roadstar for Gods Sake! You should give him a little something! A kiss at least!"

Alec and I never done anything like that. I've never had a boyfriend. My first cant be a gang leader! I like him, a lot, but I don't know if I should give my all to him.

"Ugh come on let's just go home. I'll drop you off!"

HI MY LOVELIES!!!!!
I'm sorry! Such a short chapter I know I know! I'm just trying to lead up to the big surprise coming up!! I can't wait to get started! So.... will Lena kiss Alec? Will Jax get Lena? Will Lena admit her feelings to Alec? Keep reading Dragged In to find out!
Don't forget to
Like
Comment
And
Vote
:)