PART 28.........New Answers

Pic of Roger
Roger's POV

Its been a while since I came out of my room. All of my friends were gone. Cypress and Courtney were going to be parents. Logan was living his own life and trying to get out of this one. He simply said, "I don't want to be the bad guy anymore" and left. He visits from time to time but it's not the same. Oscar and Brenden were still around though, but I'm not that close with Brenden. Oscar and I became really close though, and Jax didn't like it.

I was confused. I barely got along with Jax, but Alec expected me to live and rule with him. It seemed impossible. The only thing keeping me here was Lena.

"Hey Roger." She called, smiling.

She visited me everyday. She brought me food and water and made sure I was killing myself mentally or physically.

Her smile lit the whole room.
"What do you want to watch today?" She laughed, jumping on my bed.

"Whatever you want." I laughed.

She bounced down next to me and I laid next to her. The moon lit the room through my window and the soft candle flames danced in the wind. It was a beautiful night. Lena was snuggled up next to me and I had my arm around her, pulling her closer to me.

This became our night routine. She'd come in with dinner, we'd watch a movie, and sleep. Most times I would have to carry her back to her bed cause she would fall asleep in my arms. The night was the only time I got to see her. During the day she would usually go out with either Jax, Courtney, or April so I didn't really get to see her.

I wasn't paying attention to the movie. Thoughts of my future flooded my mind. Is this the life Alec wanted me to live? When Alec was leader, he seemed so happy. Why wasn't I? He was rich and had girls flooding the house. He had three garages filled with luxury cars and a life anyone would want to live. I want to be happy. I wanted to live the life Alec lived.

"Are you ok?" Lena asked turning towards me. Her soft voice snapped me out of my thoughts. She should've been sleeping by now.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just thinking." I responded.
"About what?"

"I'm not happy, Lena." I huffed.

She stared at me with her bright brown eyes.

"I know." She told me, facing back to the TV screen.
"You know?" I asked.
"Roger, you haven't been out of your room. You haven't eaten. I can tell. Is there anything I can do?" She asked putting her hand on top of mine.

Thoughts were rushing through my head. She was staring at me and I was staring at her. She was a couple inches away from me. My heart was pounding. I was sweating. I only felt one emotion:

lust.

I pulled her close to me so fast and kissed her. I didn't give her time to contemplate what was going on. Everything happened so fast and the next thing I knew she was kissing me back. I kissed her with such hunger, such lust. With every second I pulled her closer to me. She was on top of me grabbing my face. I held her body close to me as we kissed. I wanted all of her.

I pinned her to the bed and got on top. I kissed her so roughly but filled with passion. Adrenaline took over my body and I couldn't stop loving her. She gripped my hair and I didn't feel anything but love. It felt like a firecracker went off in my heart and every piece of love I had for Lena this whole time came bursting out of me.

I couldn't control my body or feelings anymore. I let my heart go and I allowed myself to feel emotion. I allowed myself to kiss her, to touch her, to love her.

I noticed what I was doing. It didn't occur to me that I was hurting Alec and betraying Jax. I couldn't do this. This was major betrayal. Both Alec and Jax loved Lena, but little did I know, I loved her too. This was so wrong, but neither of us stopped. We kissed all night and I didn't regret it. I loved her more than I loved anyone. This girl has a crazy effect on every boy that comes into her life. She got me. She has me wrapped around her finger

And it feels so right.

HI MY LOVELIES!!!!!
I'm back!!!! I'm writing again and I have so many good ideas for the book! I love love love love love LOVE this chapter!! I absolutely love Lena with Roger but I feel bad for Jax! What will Jax say when he finds out? Will Lena and Roger be forced to have a forbidden relationship? Does Lena love Roger? Keep reading Dragged In to find out! Don't forget to
Like
Comment
And
Vote
:)