PART 34......... Blame

Pic of Jax
Lena's POV

I was angry. I was angry with myself. Angry with Roger. Angry with everyone. I blamed myself for the downfall of everything. I felt as if all the happiness I've ever felt was ripped away from me.

I sat in my room, numb. All emotions came together to take over my brain so fast, that I couldn't feel anything anymore. I cried that silent cry. The cry you do at 3 AM when everyone is sleeping. I didn't make a sound.

Not a sniffle. Not a whimper. Nothing.

I laid my head on my pillow staring out of my balcony window. The moon was high in the sky now. The soft light lit up my room as my tears slithered down my cheek.

I heard footsteps outside my door. Loud ones. Loud, angry ones. It has to be either Jax or Roger. I didn't want to find out.

I heard my doorknob turn just before it slowly crept open.

In walked Jax with bloody knuckles and blood all on his shirt and face.

"Jax?" I whispered.
He just looked at me with sad eyes.
"Lena, can you help me?" He asked softly showing me his bloody hands.

I got up out of bed and grabbed the first aid kit from inside of my drawer. Every room in the house is required to have one.

He sat on the edge of my bed as I cleaned his hands and face.

"What happened, Jax?" I asked quietly. He looked at my eyes.
"I heard you and Roger." He began. My heart sank. I felt uneasy as if I were going to faint.
"Don't worry, Lena. I'm not mad at you. I'm devastated of course but I can't take it out on you." He looked away.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you Jax." I whispered looking down. I couldn't look at his eyes.
"It was a mistake. We didn't do anything, I promise."
He sighed and looked at my face.
"Lena you did nothing wrong. Technically, we weren't dating. Roger was wrong." He said looking straight at my eyes. His face turned into an angry expression and I saw his eyes sparkle right before he looked away.
"What happened to your hands?" I asked.

He paused.

"What Roger did to you was unacceptable. He needs to know that, and I plan on making sure he does."
"What are you gonna do, Jax?" I asked hesitantly.

He got off my bed and started walking to the door. As he put his hand on the doorknob, he looked back at me.

"I'm gonna hurt him."

HI MY LOVELIES!!!!
Ok! Sooo Jax forgave Lena! He really does love her. Poor Roger isn't suspecting a thing! Jax wants to hurt Roger and is willing to do anything to keep Lena to himself. Angry Jax is dangerous! Sooo do you think Lena deserves to be forgiven? Is she still running away? What is Jax up to? What is Roger up to? Keep reading Dragged In to find out!
Don't forget to
Like
Comment
And
Vote
:)