PART 16.......Undeniable Emotions

(Pic of Alec)
Lena's POV

"You can't hit like that! You're gonna break your wrist!" Cypress laughed.

Cypress has been training me in boxing for a while now. I've gotten use to living here. They're all really welcoming and nice.

"Here, twist your body like this." He came behind me and adjusted my body. A shot of adrenaline rushed through my body when his hands went on top of mine.
"Now jab."

Alec's POV

It's been three weeks since Lena came to my mansion. It was hard for her at first, but now she seems like one of us. Recently I gave her the key to her balcony and a lot more freedom, and to my surprise, she didn't try to escape.

I take her out a lot. I take her out to the mall, out to the pond, and on so many different adventures. I love making her smile. She's truly beautiful, and I'm not the guy to have a soft side, but she brings out a different person I never knew I had in me. I want to protect her with my life.

When she laughs, I become filled with butterflies. And when we make eye contact, I can't take my eyes off hers. She makes me smile. Every morning I wake up, I plan out a fun day for both of us, and she dresses up every single date, no matter where we're going. She's so different from every other girl in the gang. Now I understand why Jax was in love with her.

Everyone seems to like her. The girls, the boys, even I like being around her. She's just an amazing person to be around.

"Yo A."  Logan murmured bursting into my room.
"Don't you know how to knock?" I ask, annoyed.

Logan rolled his eyes and continued, " I got a tip from someone's phone from your brothers place. Our address was put into one of their phones. The gps on one of the cars under your brothers name is on the move towards our house. They're up to something, boss. Something bad."

Anger slowly filled my body. Immediately I already knew what was going on. My brother is not a talking person. He comes armed. And if he's coming with his gang there's no way it's gonna be a fair fight. I can't play by the rules. I'm keeping what's mine.

Lena is mine, and he's never gonna take her away from me.

"Give me my gun. We gotta get ready for an attack."

HELLO MY LOVELIES!!!!!
I absolutely love this chapter! Now you guys know how Alex feels towards Lena. He loves her! And can you believe Jax is coming for her! The next few chapters are going to be INSANE!! I can't wait to get started on them.
So... do you think there's chemistry between Cypress and Lena? Does Lena know Alec loves her? Will Jax succeed? Keep reading Dragged In to find out! Don't forget to
Like
Comment
And
Vote
:)