PART 37........Night Skies

Jax's POV
Pic of Lena

*WARNING*
Some curses

The gunshot was nothing to me. Of course it hurt, but I know I would heal quickly. It's not the first time I got shot. I was actually surprised Roger fought back. I just wanted to see Lena.

The hospital room started to flood with all my friends. Logan, Courtney, Cypress, Oscar, Brenden and everyone that I've ever included in my gang was there. The hospital was surrounded by gang members, but no Lena and suspiciously no Roger.

"Where's Lena?" I asked Logan.
"No idea. Last I heard, she was with Roger." He replied.

Rogers name felt like a knife stabbing my chest. Anger slowly clouded all my other emotions. My vision got blurry and my body physically got hotter.

"Where is Lena." I asked slowly through gritted teeth.
Logan,Courtney, and all of my friends started at me with a scared expression on their face.

"I-I'll call her..." Cypress said softly, walking out of the room.
"Jax, you have to calm down." Courtney whispered as she put her hand on mine.

"Calm down?" I yelled. "Why? Why should I?"
"Your blood pressure!" Courtney yelled.
"I don't give a fuck!" I yelled. "Where have you been, huh? I haven't heard from you in months! You disappeared!"

"I have a life Jax!" Courtney yelled. "I have a son! A husband! I'm not a kid anymore! Grow the hell up!" She yelled before stomping out the room.

Logan stood in the corner staring.

"And what are you looking at?" I snapped.
"Uh- nothing." He said looking at the floor.
"And what about you, huh? Where have you been? You haven't been home in weeks." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly. "I've been busy."
"Busy with what? I grumbled.
"I've just been doing other things. We haven't had an assignment since Alec passed. I just thought the gang didn't need help anymore." Logan replied.

"Are you kidding me? So we're just assuming now? You couldn't bother to talk to me! You haven't even asked if it was ok to leave!"
"I don't need your approval Jax! I'm a grown man! I need to do what I want to do. I don't want to be apart of the "gang" anymore!" He said before leaving as well.

It was down to Brenden and Oscar. They were my best friends since the beginning. I've known these two my whole life.

"Where have you guys been?" I said, defeated.
"I'm sorry we haven't been there for you like we should've, Jax." Brenden said, sadly.

"I don't want your apologies, guys. You should've been there for me! I needed you! I needed my best friends! You guys weren't here! Why?" I yelled.

"We're sorry!" They said to me.

"You know what?" I started. "I don't wanna hear it. Just go!" I cried. "Just go."

They looked at me with sad eyes then left with the others.

I was left alone in this cold hospital room. All of my friends left me to have their own lives. I was still living in a world where I was young and in charge of a stupid gang. All of my friends grew out of the gang, but why didn't I?

That's when the door slowly opened.

"Lena!"

HI MY LOVELIES!!!!!!!!
I love love love this chapter! Jax finally snapped on his friends and expressed all of his anger. Sadly, this story is coming to an end. I'm not sure how many more chapter there will be but I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS! I love where the book is and I will tree to keep writing. So.... what is Jax going to do with the gang? Who will really stay by Jax's side? What's going on with Roger? Keep reading Dragged in to find out!
Don't forget to
Like
Comment
And
Vote
:)