PART 40........... Last Goodbyes

Pic of everyone
Lena's POV

Jax asked me to marry him. I said yes. Jax sold the house and Courtney, Cypress, Brenden, April, Oscar, Logan, Jax, and I all moved in to the same neighborhood.

Life was good.

Jax was finally happy and satisfied with his life. Logan and April began dating and eventually got engaged. Courtney and Cypress had another child, a girl this time! Oscar got a boyfriend and Brenden started a business.

Everyone was so happy with the way their lives turned out.

I loved all of my friends but mostly I loved Jax. He started working and became CEO of Brenden's business and they worked side by side.
......................................................................................

"Hi my love! I'm home." Jax yelled. His voice echoed throughout the house.

I stood on the bathroom floor, numb.

"Lena!" Jax yelled. "What's wrong!"

I stood shaking on the floor of the bathroom.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered.

His eyes widened and his hands got sweaty.

"What?" He whispered.

"I'm- pregnant."

He jumped off the floor dragging me into a tight hug.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He cried. "Yes! I'm gonna be a dad!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. Whooping and laughing all over the house.

"Baby this is amazing news!" He said.
" I know." I laughed. " We're going to be parents." I laughed as he wiped the tears off my face.

"If it's a girl we could name her Ella or Paige! Or if it's a boy we could name him Dawson or King!" He started.

"Woah woah! Slow down!" I laughed.

He grabbed me into a hug again and we cried together on the bathroom floor.

So this is how my story ends. I'm going to be a mother, married to the love of my life, and living next to all of my best friends.

Life couldn't be better. I guess being dragged in wasn't so bad after all.

The end